Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 25, 2015
This was my first Jonathan Acuff book and I loved it! He is effortlessly funny yet speaks subtle truths throughout. I'm glad he can easily pull the funniness out of sometimes hot topics for Christians. I laughed out loud and some of his essays made me laugh in a 'I can't believe he's saying this but it's still funny' kind of way. He brought a light hearted view to a complicated topic and I'm thankful for that!
on November 21, 2015
Hilarious in it's observations and sad all at the same time. I would recommend reading this funny little book. I found it to be refreshing and funny. However, I also couldn't shake this feeling that . . . Geeez, we can act really, really dumb sometimes if these stereotypes are accurate . . . And they are.
on November 19, 2015
Great shape !
on October 30, 2015
Entertaining ...funny and mature...
on October 24, 2015
A hilariously honest piece of satire. I used one of his pieces as a Dramatic Interpretation and everyone loved it!
on October 15, 2015
Awesome book
on September 16, 2015
Started out kinda slow, but it picked up confidence and became really witty, true and funny. Best of all, it is a Christian book, and will minister to you and build your faith! Best to listen to him talk, though!
on September 13, 2015
I give this book 1,000 stars!!
on August 21, 2015
Great book Jon! I enjoyed the essays and laughed while I related to much of the book. I will use it in my small groups.
on August 20, 2015
Read ONLY if you want to laugh!