Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Stone Cherry Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

50%
50%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 17, 2012
As ever this author has some great ideas. This is sort of an 'A Team' story in which the main characters are stuffed animals. He's thought through the implications of this (e.g. a stuffed animal dies if it loses too much of its stuffing) and the characters and their interactions are great fun. I enjoyed the story very much. I did find a bit distracting that the point of view changes between characters, sometimes mid scene, and I thought the human characters weren't as well portrayed as the ones of the animals. But I could see kids enjoying this very much.
on January 19, 2013
I thought this book had some really nice twists and was fun, even for an adult, to read. The book moves at a nice pace and has some nice cliffhangers to keep the kids reading. Good stuff.
on December 24, 2015
I enjoyed this book. It was fun to follow the stuffed animals through their battles to find the “Map of Everything” and the “Key to Everything” so they could find their way to Yarnopolis. The stuffed animals all had interesting personalities and that certainly played a part in how they each handled emergencies and battles. Even though the story is about stuffed animals, it did contain very graphic violence. I would not recommend this for children. I would recommend it for older children and adults that enjoy fantasy.
on December 19, 2014
I have just finished reading the first chapter to my four classes of 6th grade students, and they love it! An overwhelming majority in each group is eager to read on independently. Stay tuned for their reviews as soon as they finish.