Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 17, 2015
I loved the recipients. Very practical and easy for a single senior person like me. Also, I found the stuffed recipes worked great for freeze ahead dinners.
on May 3, 2013
My family loves stuffed peppers so thought this could provide some different recipes for them to enjoy. I was right!!
This is a excellent cookbook! What was so amazing about the book is the many delicious stuffed recipes. I have happily tested some of these recipes and they are super easy to prepare with ingredients I had on hand as well.

Theses recipes are festive and I have received compliments.

My favorites are:

.Italian Stuffed Mushrooms

. Stuffed Zucchini Stuffed Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers

. Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños

. Ultimate Stuffed Peppers

I love this cookbook! Highly recommended

on February 22, 2013
Very easy to understand. Great ideas and the directions are well written. I will use multiple times. Great for all ages and the kids can help too.
on August 30, 2014
This BOOK has some Great stuffed food idea's loved stuffed poppers and stuffed mushrooms even stuffed baked tomatoes. Well worth having having as a reference for both new cooks and family cooking.
on November 4, 2014
Excellent selection of recipes some of them are not that costly to prepare Those I have prepared are quite nutritious and tasty. I would recommend this to any family.
on July 20, 2015
This ebook provided ways to stuff a variety of foods and not just peppers. The stuffed sole and pepperoncini were my favorite recipes.
on October 3, 2015
This book is great I loved everything Was able to make and freeze stuff cooking for one
on March 26, 2013
For some reason I'm collecting cook books. These recipes, at least the ones I have tried, are outstanding! May have to see what else Doue wrote on!
on September 1, 2015