5.0 out of 5 stars stuhrling watch
i love the watch it was shipped fast great product cant wait to get more for my collection came brand new in the box with its org paper work and packing at a great price to
Published on August 9, 2012 by joe d

3.0 out of 5 stars Greating looking, but gains time quickly.
Published 19 months ago by Environmentally Conscious Barg...

3.0 out of 5 stars Greating looking, but gains time quickly., May 1, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 1070.33162 Classic Delphi Adonis Automatic Skeleton Silver Tone Black Rubber Strap Watch (Watch)
This is not my first auto-mechanical watch. It is a great looking solidly built skeleton watch with decent water-resistance. I've taken it in the pool, sauna, and shower and it does a good job with water resistance, even though it only says 50m on it - which is usually only enough for hand washing. I excercise with the watch (lifting weights, some running) and four months later it is still working strong - so it's fairly well built for the price range. Obviously from the photos you either like the look of it or not, I personally think it looks pretty cool and I get alot of questions and compliments on it. But here's the rub: it's time keeping skills are mediocre to poor at best, mine gains about a minute a day, and I've contacted Sturhling and they've said that's within their threshold and so in their opinion their is nothing wrong with it. If you're used to a quartz watch or a much better auto-mechanical, this may annoy you as you may have to adjust your time every day. I have had six auto-mechanical watches in my life: three Swatches, a Parnis (chinese mid-market brand found in Asia), a Jaragar $8 special, and then this one. While few to nearly no auto-mechanicals will keep time as well as a quartz, and they all without servicing begin to gain or lose time after awhile, this is the first watch that gained time right out of the box. My Swatches, after two-three years all began to seriously lose time over the course of a day, which is why I don't have them anymore. My $8 watch ocassionally stops, but otherwise keeps time (when it's working) better than this Sturhling does over the course of several days, and well, my Parnis, is near quartz quality in time keeping, but it is a much more sophisticated design than this watch. But still, I am rather bothered by how much time the sturhling is gaining right out of the box. I've had it for five months and it hasn't started to gain more or lose any time yet, but it's still gaining a minute a day consistently. If you can live with stuff like that, which is not high end watch calibre time keeping (or even mid-market mall jewelry store level), then this is a great watch for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars stuhrling watch, August 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 12, 2014
I chose this watch since I have always been fascinated of how things work. In this case, this watch definitely amazes me everytime I look at the time! The jewels in place are also magnificent, and watching it "tick" simply amazes me.

The rubber strap looks durable (I hope it lasts long, since I just had it for a few weeks). The display is quite big, but that doesn't concern me, since that way I can have a clear view of its skeleton.

My only concern with this watch so far is having to wind it up when not in use for more than a day and it stops (since it is self-winding only when you move your arms). But so far, it hasn't been much of a bother, and as long as I am moving my hands during the day, the watch continues to tick.

I am very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend this to friends and families.

2.0 out of 5 stars I did not like this watch, December 31, 2013
I own several Sturhrling watches and this one I found to be a little cheaper quality that I am used to. I recieved the watch and it acutally did not work, I sent it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars broken watch, November 19, 2013
Nice looking watch, but the second hand was broken out of the box. If that wasn't the case it would get five stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, October 2, 2013
Keeping good time and getting me some compliments, Its nice watch

Definitely I will buy some more Stuhrling Watches because of good quality in low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 23, 2013
while there is one small detail (that i failed to notice in the description) that being that the watch is not luminous, the piece itself is excellent, it is not gaining time as some claimed, and looks awesomely cool, everybody is asking me where i got it, and when i tell them the price, they get stunned... great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., May 1, 2013
Great watch. Wear it for dress or every day. It is as seen on the website. Perfect size on wrist, not too big or small.

3.0 out of 5 stars hands are hard to see, April 27, 2013
keeps good time, but hard to see hands, should be different color, other then that its fine,should have looked closer to design

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, April 25, 2013
Stuhrling is a nice product. I love the design. The skeleton mechanical movement makes it great. The watch is durable and the design makes it unique. Its pretty nice.