5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing classic style watch and for a great price, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 1129Q.03 Condor Date Green (Watch)
The watch is amazing. It truly is oversized which i the style that i like best but even a little larger than I though it would be but I got used to it pretty quickly and cant stop looking at the watch on my wrist. The band was a little greener than what the photo shows in bright light but when not directly under a bright light it look just like the picture color for the band SO KEEP THAT IN MIND. I still like the watch and think that the colors are subdued and dont attract attention especially since the watch is large. The watch face is absolutely unique, different, and high quality in the quartz and color used on the face and dials. I highly recommend this watch (at least look into other band colors if the green isnt quite your style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch...Color of face / leather a little lighter than expected, December 5, 2013
Love the watch. Had it only for a couple days and seems to be working as it should. Haven't noticed any adding or subtracting of time. Was impressed with the packaging and the feel of the leather. Fits my wrist well and the cracked leather look on the strap is nice.

Only thing I can criticize, is that the photo makes overall color of watch appear slightly darker than it is. The black face is a little more gray than the darker black of the photo and the flesh color of the numbers and hash marks are a little lighter than the photo shows. Also, the leather is more of a lighter brown. That being said, I still love the look of the watch and am happy with the purchase.

Overall I'm very pleased with the watch so far. Came a day faster in than anticipated as well...will post again if my experience changes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, June 18, 2014
Mark P55 (CANAL WINCHESTER, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This watch has a very large face which is a look I like. The band is good quality in an interesting almost olive drab shade of green. I would note that date window is a bit small and hard to read. However, all in all a nice watch at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 31, 2014
Great watch, it is darker than what it appears in the picture. Its almost a black, but still looks great. Also remember the size of the watch is big but if you know that, its a great watch, keeps great time, very comfortable, and looks great.

Stuhrling Original Men's 1129Q.03 Condor Date Green