Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 1129Q.04 Tuskegee Condor Swiss Quartz Date Black Watch
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2015
I bought this watch for my husband on one of the super deals at Christmas time. The brand is well known and the style was just right; not too busy and easy to read. The sturdy leather band was quality all the way. Upon receipt, I couldn't wait to open the box. UGH! The face of the watch was enormous. I should have paid more attention to the description. I guess my conversion skills were less than accurate. Millimeters to inches?!? I was so disappointed. This is the first item I have EVER sent back to Amazon. I went online and followed the simple instructions. I printed the label, boxed it up, and sent it back to Amazon. They refunded my original payment in total within 2 days. While I was upset about the watch, I was amazed about how great Amazon processes returns. Now, I need to find a formula for conversions...
on June 12, 2014
This watch looks normal online BUT IT IS HUGE! 1-7/8" across! My wife won't let me wear it because it makes me look like an old man. (I am) and the warranty language has so many restrictions it seems unreturnable.
It does seem to keep good time tho.
on March 27, 2014
Love it! So Worth it and it workes like a charm. The only possible downside is that its big, that does not matter to me since it fits me perfectly but to give some perspective im 6 foot 4 inches and weigh 210 pounds. This watch is exactly as wide as my wrist. So its not something you buy a 12 year old. I like the size though, i hate those little watches where you cant see if its 3 or 11 am. I dont know how it works in the water (how far it can go down without breaking). The description says 165 feet but the reccomendation is shallow water, I always take it off before swimming or showering to be sure. Its also cool it comes in a fancy box with a thank you note, description of the company and an instruction manual!
Btw i know you muricans are bad at converting cm and mm to inches (or at least according to some of these reviews). So let me help you 10 Milimeters/mm are 1 cm, 2,5 cm/25 mm is one inch. So the diameter is almost 2 inches.
on March 31, 2015
This is a big watch, bigger that it appears to be in the pictures and video, however, is a very sturdy watch for casual dressing, quite easy to read (I'm very short sighted) and reminds me the analog plane instruments.
on October 12, 2014
Fits great. Face is large which is what I was looking for and is surprisingly light weight.
on April 21, 2014
I've only had the watch for a couple of weeks (hence 4 stars instead of 5 stars) but so far it fulfills all my expectations. If you want a watch with all the bells and whistles, this is not the watch for you. But if you want a watch that tells the time accurately and the date, and is also comfortable to wear, this is the watch for you.
on December 30, 2014
Excellent Watch. I use it the other day, for the first time and I can say that every Stuhrling is a very fine piece of machinery...everybody must have it and for the price...was a real bargain...!!!!
on July 28, 2014
Face is larger than what I expected ... at least I can read it without by reading glasses. I can't seem to get the date to stop turning over at 12 noon instead of 12 midnight, which is a bit disappointing. However, I've stopped worrying about the date function on my watches because I use my calendar on my phone. It's a comfortable watch. I wouldn't purchase it again though.
on June 23, 2014
Got it for my dad for Father's day and he really digs the watch. I feel that it's manufactured really well and it looks great.
on January 28, 2015
Love the watch.Great experience.Very cool packaging .Will do more business with Amazon and Stuhrling in the future.

See 1 answered question