Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Women's 1162.12111 Nautical Regatta Sailor Swiss Made Quartz Divers Date Stainless Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 10, 2012
I've purchased women's professional diver watches for nearly 50 years. This is my 1st Stuhling. I switched brands for several reasons. Primarily because the price & value for $$ spent was better than for the 2 Seiko watches I'd purchased 20 & 40 years ago. I'm wearing this Sturhling 99% of the time--when I swim, wash dishes, do laundry, read in bed, etc. I LOVE being able to read it in the dark &/or without my eye glasses. This Suhrling Original also got very high praise from the jeweler who removed 4 links from the "bracelet" band so it'd fit my wrist. List price about $700; this one cost $108 (84% off list & definitely in my price range.)

Update: I've used this watch about 99% of the time for 18 months. It's still going great. Keeps excellent time. I also bought one w/a pink face. Figured I'd wear the pink faced one when I want a slightly more feminine look (or when I need a new battery.) I don't like the pink faced as much because I find it harder to read in daylight than the dark faced version. (I have a serious eye slight problem. It's nice to have a more feminine looking watch tho' even if it's a little harder for me to read.)
on January 29, 2012
Very finely executed time piece. I was hesitant to buy online since I have an overly large wrist, but the watch is perfect. It does scratch / scuff rather easy. But light buffing brings this right out. Face easy to read and elegant looking. Would purchase another watch from this company again. As long as it was in the same amazon price range.
on February 3, 2013
This watch is incredible! It has a nice weight to it - not too heavy, but not too light. It is absolutely gorgeous - the face is smaller than most of my watches, but it gives it a delicate touch. Classy.
on January 18, 2013
I wanted a watch that was affordable yet was a quality product. This exceeded my expectations. It's not too glamorous but will catch the eye of an onlooker. It's exceptionally well made (for the price on Amamzon) and feels good on my wrist ( I have dainty wrists) without being bulky.
on September 16, 2014
This is a really good looking watch, with a nice, relatively thin band as sport watches go. I think it looks better than the price would imply. I have not had it for very long, but so far, it certainly is waterproof as I have been showering in it and wash my hands / arms all the time at work without any problem. It does NOT have a screw-down crown however, so I am a little doubtful about the claim that it is safe to wear to 200 meters, but that is not a problem for me as I am a swimmer but not a scuba diver. Like all sport watches with metal bands, this needs to be sized to your wrist; I have the little gadget needed to do this and I had no difficulty removing links and adjusting the fit myself.
Overall I am very happy with this purchase.
on March 26, 2013
This is a smart looking watch. The numbers on the face illuminates in the dark after a fluorescent light charge.Solid secure bracelet.
Can be worn on all occasions.
on March 24, 2014
I like this watch a lot but I had to take it too a jeweler to replace the battery because it didn't come with a working battery. And Amazon would accept it as a return but not fix the problem. Very annoying!!!! My only bad experience with Amazon. The other problem is that the hands do not illuminate in the dark as the product info states.
on December 25, 2013
This is a very nice watch but was sold as origianlly worth hundreds. When took it in to my jeweler to have it sized for my wrist he told me it wasn't worth that much. It is very attractive but just put the links back in to give to my grandson as too large for me. I wouldn't really say it is a woman's watch unless she is a larger woman.
on December 7, 2013
This watch, unfortunately, did not live up to my expectations. The bezel looks cheap, the date is way too small to read, the dial is not bright enough for me to see at night, and is not as attractive as I thought when I ordered it. If I had seen it in the store, I would not have purchased it and would have paid more money for something a little larger and more high end looking. With that said (purely subjective), it keeps perfect time. I went swimming with it once, by accident, and the crystal had some moisture under it afterwards. However, this dried out quickly and it continued to keep perfect time. All things considered, I really needed a watch and decided not to return it - but, I would not buy it again.
on November 6, 2014
Im based in South Africa. It arrived within 4 days. Packaging is premium and the actual,watch is aesthetically pleasing. I have a small,wrist and the face is not too big which works for me. Very happy with product.

See 1 answered question