Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2013
I bought this couple of days ago. The shipment arrived in time. The dial and appearance are average. The metal belt is slightly thicker and stiffer than expected and does not easily conforms to the wrist if you have thin wrist. Also the latch clip is difficult to adjust and the mechanism feels cheap.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this watch and within 1 mounth I replaced the battery. The watch still does not workand the company tells me it will cost $20 to send it back to them. It supposedly has a 2 year warranty, but you will have to pay to have it fixed after having it for 30 days. I would never deal with this rip off co. again
on September 14, 2013
I have to say that we are quite disappointed with this purchase. We bought one as a gift and it had to be returned since it didn't correctly keep time. We then bought a second one which had the same problem. We bought a new battery thinking that might be the problem. We were happy for 2 weeks when the poor time keeping showed up again. I plan to bring it to the repair shop to see if it could be adjusted, but if it can't we will be returning this one too. My husband likes that is thin but we're very disappointed. I can't say that I would recommend it.
on August 29, 2013
The clasp to hold the band needed to be adjusted. I could not lift the part that holds it in place easily, so used a small screw driver to lift it. Now it doesn't seem to be trustworthy. Twice my watch has dropped off my arm with the clasp giving way. I'm afraid to wear it.
on July 12, 2014
Like some reviews I had problems with the clasp not staying closed and the watch falling off. The watch also seemed heavy. I decided to keep the watch and put on an old military style black strap band. Looks okay with that band. Realized that that the "heavy feel" was attributed to the mesh band not the watch., I think I'll be happy with it now if it continues to keep time accurately
on August 3, 2014
The watch is aesthetically pleasing, moderately lightweight, quiet, and functional. I especially like the modest fob, because I feel like watch fobs often press into one's wrist when placed on the left hand.

However, I'm still going to return this to Amazon, because even after a few days of use the paint was obviously starting to come off. Instead I'm going to try the Stuhrling Original Men's 122.33112 Classic Ascot Somerset Elite Swiss Quartz Ultra Slim Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet Watch, which presumably doesn't have this problem since (I hope) it doesn't have any paint.
on August 8, 2014
I really liked the look and feel of the watch. I did not like the fact that the watch did not function properly, losing time at an alarming rate. In the first three hours I wore the watch, it lost twenty minutes. I reset it to see if it was just a fluke but was disappointed to fine that it still ran quite slowly. I hope that this was just a quirk with this one particular timepiece and not indicative of all of Sturhrling's products.
on December 26, 2014
I bought this watch almost a year ago. It keeps excellent time and is attractive on the wrist when it stays on. The cross bar that holds the watch latched together kept coming out and the watch drops off of my wrist. The last time, I couldn't find the bar so the watch is useless unless I purchase a new band. I'm very disappointed in this product.
on August 25, 2013
The watch is a fine looking, functional piece of jewelry. It has been accurate since it was set on the day it arrived. The simple instructions emailed from Stuhrling made adjusting the band simple. Easy to read, stylish, and light weight, it is perfect for dress or business casual. I would recommend it heartily to a friend.
on August 25, 2013
The band is not very flexible, but once you adjust the clasp(which feels pretty cheap like it might break) to your wrist size it's not a problem. Other than the clasp this is a nice, slim watch that looks very good and keeps great time