- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Stuhrling Original Men's 133.33151 Executive Auto...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 89% off the $795.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Stuhrling Original Men's 133.33151 Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Genuine Leather Strap Watch
|Price:||$114.99 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$680.01 (86%)|
- Round watch with black skeleton dial featuring silver markers and seconds subdial at 6 o'clock
- 44mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window and water resistant to 50 meters (165 feet)
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Seconds retrograde at six o'clock position
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stuhrling Original Watch - Men's Leather Automatic
Hone your professional look with something stylish and sophisticated like this leather watch by Stuhrling Original. Featuring a skeleton dial, this bold timepiece gives others a look inside your executive style.
The executive is a member of the aristocrat family, timepieces designed to enhance your formal attire. This watch features a solid stainless steel case with a polished bezel measuring 44mm. The dial is skeletonized to reveal the exquisite automatic movement, which is decorated with engraved scrollwork. Finally, the executive comes equipped with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00930H9P2
- Item model number: 133.33151
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
This beautiful watch was forged from the very DNA of the Stuhrling nucleus and demonstrates the essence of a reputable timepiece. Picturesque skeletonized dials and graceful mechanical movements tell a legend about ingenuity and flair. The triumph of precision. The flawless victory for perfectionism. A way of life. Continue tradition.
Automatic watches do not contain a battery; they are made up of mechanical parts and gears. The watch will be powered by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. For first time wear, or if the watch has not been worn for a while, the crown must be turned clockwise (away from you) about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is worn all the time, and never taken off, it should not require additional turning of the crown.
Detailed Case Back
The threaded exhibition case back reveals the complex mechanism that makes this model an automatic timepiece. The watch features a genuine leather band that is secured to the wrist by a stainless steel tang buckle.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Leather Calfskin|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||2.56 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Hugely disappointing experience with this watch. It stopped working altogether within 6-7 months of receiving it. I thought this could be OK, because it was under warranty. Well, huge disappointment again. Stuhrling's policy is such that they might repair it it at no cost, but only if (1) we pay the shipping both ways, and (2) they deem the defect to be the fault of the manufacturer. The shipping thing is the big issue -- I paid $80 for this watch, and they want me to pay a full $80 ($40 flat rate each way, from Canada) to ship it back to them!!! I asked if they would waive the fee, considering that it's the cost of the item over again, that I bought the product with a good-faith understanding of the warranty, and that it is in fact their defective merchandise, but they wouldn't, because they deemed the time period from the date of purchase too long to justify such a waiver, despite it being well within the warranty period. I could not justify paying this pretty outrageous fee, especially since I had no assurance that they would be honest in their assessment of whether the malfunction was their fault or mine, which would then also leave me with the bill to pay for the repairs, in addition to the shipping. So, I am left with a piece of garbage because I refuse to pay this ridiculous fee, and they are left with a customer who will never buy their products again.
So, if you you are considering buying this or any other Stuhrling product and the warranty figures into your decision, don't expect them to make good on it if something goes wrong, at least not without you paying through the nose for shipping they ought to be covering anyway. They don't appear to care about making it right when their products malfunction without taking their customers for a ride in the process.Read more ›
Edit: 1 month after that it totaly broke down and didn't work. My money spoiled :(
(Please note that this watch is made in china)
1. Looks - The watch looks freaking amazing. Every person that sees it asks me about it, asks the story behind it, and the lay person (someone who is not a watch enthusiast) will think it's very expensive. To the keen watchmen eye, the watch looks great and even though it's no rolex, they can appreciate your taste for fine watches. Even the backing of the watch is worth showing (so I tend to take my watch off often to show the skeletal design in the back
2. Usability - the watch has some issues. As some other people noted, the hands are silver and thus they sometimes blend in with the background. It's easy to get used to it though.
3. Timekeeping - the watch WILL run faster or slower depending on the season/humidity/temperature. This is normal for most watches but I believe it's more pronounced this one. I often fix the time as the watch will go faster/slower by a few minutes every day. I usually set it in the morning on the bus out of habit and it keeps time for the day. It's a little annoying but it does what I need it to do: tell me time without having to glance at my phone every 5 minutes. So instead of wasting the time I look at my phone to check the time, I set my watch in the morning.
4. Winding - the watch does need to be wound. It has a self-winding mechanism but it doesn't replace a good ol' winding. I tend to wind the watch out of habit while I'm sitting at a meeting or just thinking so my watch is usually wound up well. If you forget your watch in your nightstand for a few days, your watch will be "dead" and you'll have to spend a minute or two winding it and setting the time.
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice watch, good sized case. I replaced the band with a Nylon Zulu strap to my taste. Something that did bother me a bit though is it says "retrograde second hand". Read morePublished 3 days ago by Bryce T.
I bought two sterling watches. They printed the name on the glass cover of this watch and it's crooked. It's all I can see when I look at it now. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Neil
Terrible watch. Only after a few days did the mechanism stop working. I had to shake my wrist to get it to start working again...including after I spent 10 minutes rewinding it! Read morePublished 9 days ago by buck truck12
Looks nice just as in the picture. May require some occasional manual winding.Overall a good buy for the price.Published 11 days ago by Vidhu Vijay
Heck of a watch for the money. I've seen this sold online for $00+. Band is very high quality leather, comfortable. Would reccomend.Published 13 days ago by TSP