5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular watch
I received watch after 2 days only. Very nice package . And the watch is spectacular . I like every details on it . Moe beautiful then picture. I suggest it to who like luxury !!
Published 19 months ago by Ali Sallami

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality.
I got this item and I was so exited about it, it was at a good price and it looks really good, But the quality is not the same as it looks like. After a few times I used it, the little piece used to indicate the seconds got loose and it is all around the watch.
Published 11 months ago by Jose David Gomez

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., December 29, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 133.33152 Symphony Aristocrat Executive Automatic Skeleton Silver Dial Watch (Watch)
I have to mention, I do have a few more watches, different brands and none of them have come out with such poor quality, even when I only used this item 3 or 4 times.
I'm not happy with this item. I'm not satisfied at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique gift, January 15, 2014
Yolly (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
My husband loves this watch and wears it every day. Unfortunately within the first six months of owning it, it broke twice. The first time the hands just took on a life of their own and started spinning. The second time my husband did not wear it for several days and put it on to find the inside of the watch was covered in a foggy condensation. Each time we sent it to the manufacturer for fixing (it was still under warranty). It is working okay now, fingers crossed. It is such a nice time piece though that it has been worth the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular watch, May 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, January 5, 2013
Very good for its price. I wanted a watch that would catch people's eyes but not put a hole in my wallet. This was a good choice. Definitely recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars 36 hours from box to not working!, November 9, 2014
My son asked for a skeleton watch with specific features for his 25th birthday. This was the one he picked out and despite the unfavorable reviews, I ordered it - with a warning - KEEP ALL BOXES AND PACKAGING for 90 days in case you get a dud. The watch arrived on a Thursday afternoon. HE LOVED IT. Saturday morning, (not even 36 hours after removing it from box), the watch stopped working. It may be a great looking watch but if it won't run 2 days, there's a problem. I rarely give things poor reviews but he will be returning it and I will not be purchasing this brand again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 8, 2014
Quality is not good

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked Like A Toy, May 18, 2014
I bought it for a fun/smart look but it looked like a toy. The self winding mechanism keeps shimmering. I returned it. The face is big and bold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage, March 31, 2014
It was pretty terrible. I wanted a throw down luxury watch I didn't care about - but this thing arrived DOA and the crown pulled right out. Returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality: Automatic function not working, January 27, 2014
I bought this watch a 2 months ago and I already got a problem: the automatic function isn't working properly. I got others automatic watches and this one is the worst! I'm absolutely disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, May 16, 2013
This watch looks so elegant and fancy, i wear it all the time when i go out. I love it