5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular watch
I received watch after 2 days only. Very nice package . And the watch is spectacular . I like every details on it . Moe beautiful then picture. I suggest it to who like luxury !!
Published 18 months ago by Ali Sallami

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality.
I got this item and I was so exited about it, it was at a good price and it looks really good, But the quality is not the same as it looks like. After a few times I used it, the little piece used to indicate the seconds got loose and it is all around the watch.
Published 9 months ago by Jose David Gomez

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., December 29, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 133.33152 "Executive" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Black Leather Band (Watch)
I have to mention, I do have a few more watches, different brands and none of them have come out with such poor quality, even when I only used this item 3 or 4 times.
I'm not happy with this item. I'm not satisfied at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique gift, January 15, 2014
Yolly (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
My husband loves this watch and wears it every day. Unfortunately within the first six months of owning it, it broke twice. The first time the hands just took on a life of their own and started spinning. The second time my husband did not wear it for several days and put it on to find the inside of the watch was covered in a foggy condensation. Each time we sent it to the manufacturer for fixing (it was still under warranty). It is working okay now, fingers crossed. It is such a nice time piece though that it has been worth the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular watch, May 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars decent watch, excellent styling, January 11, 2013
This watch looks great in the pictures. It looks pretty decent on the wrist also. I ordered one not expecting too much but am still wearing it a few months later even though I have some relatively expensive watches at home.

First impressions: the watch is very light, too light for its size. I hoped for something a bit more substantial. However, over time the weight has somewhat grown on me. The watch looks lovely and the viewable mechanism is pleasing. The second hand dial (lower) has jerkiness which indicates it is somewhat loose. Nothing serious but not ideal.

Over time: the looks of the watch have definitely grown on me. I like the size of it and the feel on my wrist. The crystal has been slightly scratched, as i accidentally scraped it on a rock. However, it's not too bad - the krysterna crystal isn't as hard as sapphire, but much better than mineral glass. You can hardly see the scratch, the hardness of the crystal means it didn't go deep.

Timekeeping: it gains about 3 seconds a day. I can live with that, it's an automatic after all...

BTW - I've not had any problems with moisture or the water resistance. I haven't swum with it, but i take it into the shower sometimes and have submerged it.

In summary, I like this watch and am glad I bought it. I'm very very fussy on watches and am surprised that this low cost watch has stayed a favorite of mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, January 5, 2013
Very good for its price. I wanted a watch that would catch people's eyes but not put a hole in my wallet. This was a good choice. Definitely recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 8, 2014
Quality is not good

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked Like A Toy, May 18, 2014
I bought it for a fun/smart look but it looked like a toy. The self winding mechanism keeps shimmering. I returned it. The face is big and bold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage, March 31, 2014
It was pretty terrible. I wanted a throw down luxury watch I didn't care about - but this thing arrived DOA and the crown pulled right out. Returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality: Automatic function not working, January 27, 2014
I bought this watch a 2 months ago and I already got a problem: the automatic function isn't working properly. I got others automatic watches and this one is the worst! I'm absolutely disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, May 16, 2013
This watch looks so elegant and fancy, i wear it all the time when i go out. I love it