5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, January 4, 2013
E. Mulligan (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 138.12151 Vogue Audrey Isis Swiss Quartz Swarovski Crystal Date Black Watch (Watch)
With the crystals, silver frame and brown band, this watch goes with everything -- dressy or casual. It really has a "wow" factor, and it looks much more expensive than it is. Plus, it came with its own cleaning cloth and a lovely case for storage.

I got this for myself as a little splurge, and I couldn't love it more.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Pictured and Described, December 7, 2012
I bought this watch as a Lightening Deal. It was more than worth what I paid. The picture and description is completely accurate.

I will say that the pre-markdown price is inflated. I can't imagine paying more than $150 for this watch. That may be what people have paid in the past, but if asked what I would pay (at the most) for this watch, I would say $200.00.

Still a very good watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but nothing superb, September 2, 2014
I am wondering about retail price 375USd for the watch. It does not look so luxurious, 150USD tops. It does fit well with any office or black/white/gray clothes and has a nice modest sparkle, but it is not fantastic or superb. It does not have the "look over value" exterior. I like Sturhling line in general, and this is a watch to wear with everyday office or casual attire, but nothing of the wow-factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 13, 2014
This watch is really much nicer than in the picture. I have been getting a lot of compliments on it. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 7, 2013
I simply love this watch!!! Just love, love, love it! I just wanted a watch that could go from jeans to casual dress and I have found it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, January 12, 2013
Very nice watch, very pretty. I wasn't sure it was keeping good time at first, but just had to push in the button on the side a bit more after I had set it.

Rate and Discover Movies