Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 23, 2014
My husband spotted this watch on Today's Deals, purchased it for me to give him for his birthday, and wrote this review.

Good Points: Thin case makes it easy to wear with long sleeve shirts; attractive easy to read face.

Not As Good Points: No second hand; can't read in the dark; padded leather band would be better.
on December 16, 2014
the first time I wear this watch everyone was looking at me asking were you purchased it after a months the trap is broke I gotta put another one. This message is for the company next time change the trapped put a leather this time..
on February 24, 2015
Simple and easy to read. I prefer watches with every other number written out as it becomes very simple to read. This watch is fantastic in every way except that it needs date function. I did get a different band for it as the pattern on the black leather is not my style. I believe it was 20 mm.
on June 23, 2014
This is a great simple watch. I do miss having the date on the face but have learned to live without it. This is very slim and looks masculine on a smaller wrist, where others seem like i am carrying a brick. Very stylish and functional. Three months no issues.
on June 19, 2015
I got three of them for my cousins. They liked it. It is really nice watch. I liked its outlook- dial and color.
on January 20, 2015
Love the watch, but the strap was too small. I wish Stuhrling offered different size straps.
on July 6, 2014
The watched was displayed in the attractive box and was well made. I Loved it.
on July 12, 2014
Simple, elegant, functional, and reasonably priced.