Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 4, 2013
I bought this exact same Sturling Original Men's Watch 141.A.3355771 Leisure Eagle Brigade Swiss Quartz Date Black Leather Strap Green and Black face model on another site for Thirty eight dollars including shipping! The watch Is very high qaulity for a Chinese manufactured timepiece with a Swiss movement but I'm not sure It's worth more than $90.00! Unfortunately The Sturling Watch Company is not very forthcoming about the origin of their watches. They're all advertised by Sturling as made in Switzerland which is a bold face lie. When Customers on Amazon point this fact out Sturling responds with a stupid letter stating that their watches, "Are manufactured in the far East," instead of just coming out and saying CHINA! I don't understand why Sturling feel they have to be such cowards. In fact there's nothing wrong with products made in China as long as they are well made and not by slave labor which is a big problem in China and India. Just a word of warning to watch newbies: In order for a watch to be Swiss Made It must read "SWISS MADE," right below the number 6 on your watch dial. If it reads Swiss Movmt, Swiss Quartz, or anything else than it's not a Swiss Made Watch and buyer beware. Some of Sturling's more expensive watches are Swiss made and will say so under the 6 on the watch dial. The same goes for the Invicta brand and hundreds of others.
on December 20, 2012
This is a well made watch that feels good when you wear it and doesn't way a lot, however this is one of the largest watches I have ever bought. It looks like it is of only moderate size in the images, but it is actually HUGE. The watch literally takes up my entire wrist plus some.
on August 24, 2013
Watch face is huge, 47mm or almost 1 7/8 in. so if you have a small to med. wrist it looks as if your wearing a wall clock instead of a wrist watch.
on January 3, 2016
I bought it in January 2015, I never checked their operation. This December I decided to premiere , to take the safe did not work out . I do not know not function . I have a beautiful clock that does not work today.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2013
The clock seems good to me and looks nice, very casual, but it turns out to be a little big to me for my wrist of medium-sized and the crown is too big, so much visually as that bothers and hurts in the hand.
I think that has a acceptable relation quality-price.