Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 26, 2012
Bought this on Saturday in the "Today's Deal" section and am enjoying the watch so far. It has a big display with a date on the bottom right of the screen and everything seems clear and precise. The band is comfortable on my wrist with a durable quality to it.

My only gripe is that I bought this thinking it was going to come in blue but instead where everything is blue it is orange. Has anyone else had that problem? In any case this is a great watching and it's definitely recommended.
1515 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2013
The watch looks great and the large numbers are easy to see in the daylight.. It doesn't appear to have any luminosity at night though. The first time I wore it, it lost 45 minutes in one day. I thought I set it wrong, but the next day I had the same result. I will be sending it back. Update:(9/07/13) Instructions warn not to attempt setting the date at certain times indicated on the watch or damage may result.That may have been my problem.I have never heard of such a restriction,so be careful.
on December 23, 2013
I received this watch in an oversized wood box mounted on a little pillow. It had lots of paperwork and fancy packaging, so I was impressed. The watch looked well made, but apparently I didn't notice when I ordered it, that it was huge. So far, no problem I couldn't deal with. The band was a little stiff, but I finally made it fit. 24 HOURS LATER IT QUIT WORKING. Sent it back and will not replace it!
on June 26, 2012
It's a real nice watch. The face is a little bigger than I expected, but I don't have a problem with it. I have a problem with the color. I received it in Orange instead of Blue... I double checked the invoice and it says Blue. It looks ok in Orange but I really wanted the Blue. I can't exchange it, and I don't know if I'm going to return it yet...

Update 9/7/2012

So the Orange color is starting to grow on me but I still wished I received the Blue one. I was offered an exchange for the watch slightly over a month after receiving the watch. Of course I have already started wearing it and voided any exchange that was offered to me. A little sketchy the way I see it.

I have been wearing it on a daily basis, and be warned the band fades and discolors. I'll look into if it can be cleaned. But for a watch that's a few months old it's a little disappointing. Will update further...
on May 31, 2013
The watch is fine. I like the material, especially the band. the face is very large a little bigger than i am use to. i received the blue face, some i read, got orange? the blue is almost too bright and light, but overall its fine. the watch actually looks better in the picture and online than it is in person, still not a bad watch to wear around town. looks cool and wont be a pocketbreaker if it gets stolen or lost.
on August 31, 2012
I thought I was getting a good deal and a watch that would allow me to see the time without squinting. It was supposed to be water resistant but seemed to have a problem in two feet of water. They I went to change the date and time and the second hand broke off and is now just moving around with the motion of trying to figure out what to do. I hate to deal with getting refunds, etc, but in this case maybe I will try.
on July 5, 2012
I also received an orange color instead of the blue advertized. The face is bigger than expected. Not sure I'll return it yet. Based on regular price, it looks like I got a good deal on a fun looking watch. They probably knew most people won't return it.
on May 14, 2013
I was in the search for an invictor watch and came on this piece. It's a very beautiful watch and very sharp looking. I couldn't pass on this one, so I ended up bought both watches. The Stuhrling and an invictor.... Very happy with both if them.
on July 11, 2012
I also received the watch in ORANGE. The package and finish of the watch is very good. It is a very light watch for its size.
The dial is size to read; not much reflection on the glass ( some kinda coating??) For the sale price, it is great for the money.
on September 19, 2013
Can't believe how fast it got here. High quality,easy to read,love the blue dial. Strap is s bit stiff but can accommodate that. Overall very satisfied. J. Harris Ohio.