Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2013
I don't dislike this watch, but it's not really what I wanted. The watch is fairly small, at least in comparison to some of my other Hamilton and Tissot watches. The clasp feels cheap and brittle, and the face is somewhat boring. But considering I spent 1/4th on this than I did on my Tissot, and less than 1/10th of the cost of my Hamilton you get what you pay for. It is a handsome watch that keeps time well, if you want something to catch peoples eye this might not be your watch, but if you're into subtle classiness and you don't care about brand names this should suit you perfectly. Hope this review helps!
on April 17, 2014
Well, 2 day shipping, bought at less than $100 and it is good-looking, nothing else to say here folks. Some of you might complain about how hard it is to strap it on, google a tutorial: "Sturrling watch strap ... " because I did that and I got my straps on perfectly. It might be troublesome the first time but it's a really ingenious way of keeping your watch wear-ready.
on February 20, 2009
It's a very nice watch for the money, and I am quite satisfied with it, so far. However, I did find the clasp mechanism on the watch band to be confusing and cumbersome. In fact, while I was trying to work it out, it broke! That's within a few minutes of unpacking the watch and trying it on! So I had to run to the store and buy a new leather band.
on August 28, 2011
I was very impressed when I receive my new watch. It is spectacular. I love the band as well. The style and comfort are beyond expectations.
on March 21, 2008
The watch is very attractive, very modern but looks retro. It looks like an very expensive watch, great value for the money.
on April 13, 2011
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas. It is beautiful and he loves it. With the exception that it ran fine for about 6 weeks then died. I had the battery replaced and it started working but would stop at 5:00 pm everyday! Very frustrating!
on November 28, 2013
It lasts as long as it guarantees. I bought it in 2008. Looked great. But it rested in peace in 2011.
on May 13, 2008
This watch is beautiful. The rose gold color really gives it that authentic vintage look. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear it was made back in the '30's. Only minus is the thickness of the watch, looks a little bulky on the wrist. Luckily my husband is a tall man and can pull it off.
on August 29, 2008
I had been searching to replace a watch I had for a number of years. This watch is classic! Beautifully presented, manufactured with care and a real class act! I can't wait to buy another.
on June 18, 2012
Absolutely awful. No instructions on how to use the deployment clamp. Within five minutes of trying to fasten it the clamp broke, rendering the entire strap useless. Sturhling are attractive watches but better to purchase something with a regular buckle fasten. Not impressed at all.