5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, not so good looking.
very good price, but looks different in person, not so good. The crown makes the item looks bad in person. My wife didn't like it, so i have to sell it out to other person.
Published on February 25, 2012 by ruben mejia

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the hands fell off in the first 20 ...
One of the hands fell off in the first 20 minutes of me wearing the watch. Also, the day hand would not turn. I am returning the watch and getting my money back. Do not purchase this item.
Published 1 month ago by W. Alex Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the hands fell off in the first 20 ..., July 31, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 150DR.33161 Symphony Maestro III Automatic Skeleton ... (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars IT WAS BROKEN, October 27, 2012
When I received my watch it had the dials broken, not the best quality. I think they should attach better the stocks that indicate dthe time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, not so good looking., February 25, 2012