Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 16, 2013
Ok, buyer beware...the dial is not mother of pearl and the fit and finish is not what you would expect for a Swiss watch. Is it worth $40 that I paid for it...yes, but not the $500 that is the full price. The only thing I can figure is that what I got is a forgery, because Sturling makes better watches than this, I have seen some nice ones.
on June 5, 2009
The Clipper is a good looker and has an easy to read dial. The band is comfortable but requires a jeweler for any adjustment. I have just returned the watch for the second time to Stuhrling because it is loosing time at the the frequency of 10 minutes or so per day. I first returned the watch, for the same reason I'm now returning it, a few weeks after buying it in December 08. Stuhrling was very gracious and replaced the watch at no charge. I have just sent in the watch for a second repair after having used it, uninterrupted for 5 months. Its losing time agin. This time Stuhrling required a $ 20 shipping and Handling charge.

There is definitely something up with the Quartz movement of this watch. if I were to purchase again, I would choose one of their models offering an automatic movement.
on May 21, 2008
Delighted with this watch which works great and looks great and also arrived on time.
Thought the packaging was a bit of overkill... but the watch arrived in good shape.
on July 31, 2008
I recently ordered the Stuhrling "Clipper" dive watch for my husband for his birthday. He was very pleased with it and the following comments are his: A great looking watch. It arrived in perfect shape in the gargantuan
watch box. Overkill--yes, but it looks like the company takes pride in their products. Size and looks are similar to my much more expensive 500-meter Sector chronograph. I was a little dubious about the orange bezel, numbers and hands, but was pleasantly surprised to find them more subdued than the pictures of the watch indicate and they are extremely easy to read. The watch has more heft to it than I expected. I whipped out my little plastic pin pusher I got from Amazon and it worked like a champ. The only problem was that the clasp sticks out a little past the nearest links so I had to insert a penney between the pusher and the links so the pusher pin would go in straight--after that..no problem. I am very pleased with the Stuhrling "Clipper". I will definitely consider purchasing more Stuhrling watches.
on March 17, 2013
Nice watch specially the price is approppriate but the package is too big. Hope to have another watch with this brand.