Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on September 21, 2012
I love the look of the watch, it is large but I like that look. The problem came after just two weeks of wearing the watch. The black surround on the bezel is glued on in sections. One of the 10 min sections fell off. I am going to return the watch and get another one and hope it was just a bad watch.
on December 26, 2012
I am extremely dissatisfied and embarrassed with this item for several reasons.
This item was used,links were taken off and placed in the box.the clasp does not close, the watch was not covered in plastic film as all watches come, the watch was also was not on the cushion as all watches come.
This company should be ashamed of themselves to sell a used item on amazon when it i was not purchaching a used item. I am an avid watch buyer and this was not up to par!
This watch is going back for a refund!
on January 21, 2013
Eu comprei um Stuhrling Nautic Grand Divers II e achei ele muito grande.É lindo, mas muito grande. Os detalhes são fantásticos, mas ele não serve na maioria dos pulsos. Acredito que se ele ficasse com o tamanho de 42mm de mostrador seria o ideal. Gostaria de ter o mesmo modelo em tamanho menor. Acabei comprando outro modelo da mesma marca, também muito bonito, mas eu gostaria de um Grand Divers II em tamanho menor e realmente acho que venderia mais se fosse um pouco menor.
on May 18, 2012
This is a very solid watch but due to its size it is not for 98% of men, you need a large frame to carry it off. The watch is not only big it is very, very solid, the links are probably two to three times thicker than your 'regular' divers watch.

I would be surprised if there is any human that would wear this watch with all the links in place, you would need a ten or eleven inch wrist, or wear it outside a wetsuit.

Getting past the size the watch has a clasic divers look which makes it suitable for any occasion. The clincher for me was the Swiss movement - all for $150, what more could you want?

Negatives - the watch is not luminous at all. I have owned a few watches and this one is the very worst in this department, reading it in very low light is near impossible. The band around the clasp has quite a cheap feel to it, this is no big deal as it cannot be seen whilst in use but this part of the watch does rattle a bit now and then undermining the quality feel of the item.

Overall very pleased.
on February 27, 2012
I've owned this watch for about 4 months now, and I couldn't be happier with it. I was a little intimidated when I first opened the box and saw just how big the watch was and how much it weighed since I don't have the biggest wrists. However, after having it sized, and wearing it for a couple of days, I had become accustomed to the watch's size and weight. Since then I wear this watch all the time, especially when going to a semi-formal/formal event, as it looks even better when it accents a suit in my opinion. And people will notice; I've received more compliments on this watch than I have for every other watch I've ever owned combined. Aside from looking great, it also keeps great time (fitting since it is a watch after all). I haven't noticed any deviation in the time since I first set it. It's simply a fantastic watch.
on January 21, 2012
This watch is on the large side, with a 50mm case and a substantial stainless steel band it weighs in at 1.2 lbs. I had read the reviews prior to ordering and found that really the only complaint was the weight of the watch. I first found the watch to be over sized and way to heavy. After I sized the band and really put it on I found the watch to be fine and to my taste. I love large watches how they feel and look. Stuhring has put their best foot forward here as in the use of a swiss movement and a screw down stem. I have an eight inch wrist and this watch fits just fine after sizing and I am very happy that I bought this watch. So don't let the reviews and the size push you away from this watch. I look forward with anticipation for my next Stuhrling.
on November 13, 2013
Exhibits craftsmanship above what one would expect in a watch for this price. Look and feel are those of a much more expensive watch. Bold, clean uncluttered design, solid construction, real crystal. Well packaged and documented.

Awesome watch for the money. The only issue I had with the Regatta Grand II was that is was too big for my taste...so I exchanged in for the Grand Regatta. Same watch, a bit smaller (43mm vs 50mm) and less expensive.
on March 27, 2012
3 months as we have received and I wear the watch in the beginning seemed very much larger, but privyknul quickly and now I like them more and more pleased with your purchase, everything is OK.
on January 5, 2012
Got this as a Christmas present for my brother. He loves big watches and he absolutely loves this when he opened the box. However, like the other reviewer states, the watch face itself is SUPER heavy. My brother said that after wearing it for a day, the bracelet would leave marks on his wrists (he had to alternate between his left and right wrists so that his arms don't feel tired when he's wearing the watch LOL). I even tried it on my wrist and they look huge and to me they felt like the tiny weights I use when I'm giving my arms a workout in the gym! I've seen his other watches before, his Tag Heuer is huge, but, that don't feel as heavy as this Sturling one we got for him. Nevertheless, he did mention that it keeps great timing. Despite the weight, he's been wearing this watch for about a week now and so far, no problems of scratches on the crystal face or steel bracelet. So, I'm not giving this watch a full 5 stars even if this watch keeps perfect timing. Thank you!
on August 14, 2013
I owned various Seiko and Citizen Diving watches and this watch is right there with them. Excellent quality, big watch, solid materials..