Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 6, 2010
I purchased my Stuhrling a few weeks ago, and I am thrilled with my decision. The watch is beautiful, and I have received many comments on the stunning skeleton design. This watch looks great on my wrist. The case has a nice, solid feel to it, and while the watch face is a little larger than I expected, but it is still quite comfortable, and does nothing to attract from the watch's appeal. The band is genuine leather. This was my one misgiving when I ordered the watch, since I usually prefer metal bands, but it is actually quite comfortable. The automatic movement was a big selling point for me. My last several watches have all been kinetic, and if you have never had one, I highly recommend you pick one up. You will never go back. No more batteries to change, or springs to remember to wind. Moving your arm winds the watch, so you never have to worried about it dying on you. Laying perfectly still, the Winchester will hold a charge for about 34 hours. While there are other watches that charge capacitors and will stay active for far longer, 34 hours is more than enough for a daily wear watch, and you don't have to worry about it winding down on you overnight. I would definitely recommend this product.
on December 7, 2012
I ordered this watch off groupon when the price was drastically reduced. First off, it is a very good looking "watch." The pictures don't do it justice and really don't capture the shine of the silver watch workings or perfect crystal covering both front and back. If you want a good looking watch, this is a great looking time piece. That being said, after owning this "watch" for only a week, I have found that it runs fast. Keeping it wound every day I have found it runs around 85 seconds fast per 24 hour period. When I contacted Stuhrling to ask them if this was normal I received the following answer:

"...please be aware that the automatic/mechanical movements have an outer range of accuracy of approximately thirty-ninety seconds per twenty four hour cycle."

So if you want a great looking "watch" (quotations because it doesn't really keep accurate time over the long haul) that you don't mind resetting every morning and is more for looks than function, this is time piece is perfect. Just make sure you have another, more precise clock to set this "watch" from accurately... often

Warranty Note: It does come with a 2 year warranty, but they require you to pay postage and optional shipping insurance both ways.
on December 28, 2010
This is my first Stuhrling watch. I received it as a gift, and I am very impressed with it so far. I have a very small wrist and I was concerned it might look too big or fit poorly. It actually fits great and is very comfortable. It feels solid without being clunky or too heavy. Movement is nice, and the face is easy to read. The leather band was immediately soft. I've had some that were stiff for months. The design is a nice mix of contemporary and classic. I was unfamiliar with the brand and not sure what to expect based on the price. It's got the look and feel of a luxury watch at a bargain rate. It's a real "eye-catcher," and this will not be my last Stuhrling watch.
on January 2, 2014
My 24yr old son got this watch for Christmas and has worn it 24/7 since then. It is very handsome. The watch sits up just a little bit more than a flat faced watch. But, this looks really cool and compliments the watch. The inside of the watch is really awsome with the moving parts and the see through between the inner spokes. Several people have noticed the watch and asked him if they can look at it closer. This watch is a great purchase. So far it works like a dream.
on June 28, 2015
I gave this watch to my husband for our first anniversary. It has been a year and it still looks superb. He doesn't wear the watch everyday (which means he often sets the time fairly often) so I can't speak to accuracy over a long time period, but he has never had an issue with it. Beyond being a timepiece, this watch is just gorgeous to look at. He gets compliments on it all the time. The strap has held up fantastically well and is actually still relatively stiff and straight after frequent wear. I cannot wait to buy from Stuhrling again. This watch is masculine, mesmerizing, and absolutely worth the price!
on December 17, 2012
I've been on a skeletonized watch kick lately, and bought this since it has an auto wind movement. I can tell you the pictures do not do it justice on how good it looks. The gunmetal look is very nice, as is the overall quality and weight of it. It is a bit thicker than the other manual wind one I bought, and I would consider this one more of a dress style watch. Either way, it has kept time well despite the other review I read on here as has the other mechanical wind Stuhrliing watch. I would buy it again, both for family or friends.
on October 31, 2011
This is a very nice watch. I wear this to work and for casual events as well. The watch itself was a little bigger than I wanted but overall I'm happy with my purchase. I was hoping the band was going to be a matte type black but its actually a little shinny and will probably be replaced sometime in the near future, but that's just a personal preference. I would recommend this watch. No issues with it and has worked since I purchased it approximately 6 months ago.
on January 15, 2016
Very light weight, I forget Im wearing it half the time. I really like the watch so far. Its stylish and not too dressy, I can wear it to work and on the weekends and get compliments everywhere I go. Ive had the watch only a few weeks but so far I really like it and have to complaints. I would definitely recommend Stuhrling to my friends.
on February 16, 2016
Hi Everybody, First thing first, it is really very beatiful and nice watch. But once a day it droped down from table to carpet from 1/2 meter high and it stopped suddenly. (It wasnt too high and carpet made it soft drop) I went to repairman and I got schocked with what he said. He told me that it is not a original watch, exactly imitation. I didn't take him seriously and he repair it, after a week it stopped again. Now I cant use it. Anyway, to cut a long story short be careful! (You might asking why I didn't send it to warranty, cos it is oversea..)
on April 23, 2011
I recieved this watch as a gift from my girlfriend. I love this watch - I am a mechanical engineer and have a bunch of ME friends and I get a lot of comments. Several random strangers on the train have commented on this watch as well and asked me about it.

In other words its super.

See 1 answered question