5.0 out of 5 stars Remy
It was my husband's father day gift, and he loved it. I was worried he wouldn't like the rose finish but it's more like antique gold. The details on it are beautiful. The watch is amazing!
Published 21 months ago by Remy

2.0 out of 5 stars New photographer
Published 22 months ago by A. Karibasic

5.0 out of 5 stars Remy, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 165F.334K14 "Classic Winchester General" 16k Rose Gold-Plated Stainless Steel and Brown Leather Automatic Skeleton Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars New photographer, June 20, 2012
The watch arrived, and I was excited to try it on. Upon opening the box it was completely different from what I ordered. The watch is actually a BRONZE, really dark NAVY BLUE dial hand, and a really glossy leather wrap. I loved the design on it online, but Stuhrling needs a new photographer for their products. This was really disappointing to not receive what I saw online. I returned the watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but dead on arrival, June 28, 2013
I really like the idea of seeing all the parts move within an automatic watch, so I decided to purchase this. The watch was definitely better looking in person than the pictures. I was afraid that the rose-gold would look like copper, but it was actually a rather nice tone than I had expected. The blue hands matched the white gears and gold case really well in person.

What was disappointing though was that the watch did not work. Even after moving it in a figure-8 for five minutes, then winding it up by hand, and then moving it in a figure-8 again for another five minutes, the watch still would not start. I sat it down, waiting several days hoping that the gears would find their place and start, and then tried again. Still no good. Then, I returned it to Amazon before 30 days was up.

By the looks of the few existing Amazon reviews at the time of this writing, this is not a common problem so I'm not going to throw 1 star at it, but at least at least my review documents the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, acceptable time-keeper, January 30, 2014
This watch is a beauty! It arrived well-packaged and protected, and on time (pun not intended).
It's large, but looks fine on my slim (just over 2" diameter) wrist.
It's thick, but not obtrusively.
The hands in a contrasting color make them easy to see at a glance - except the seconds hand which is hair-thin and tough to see.
The crown location is unique, in my experience, and kind of neat, but tough to pop up until you get the hang of it. Only thing that concerns me is the metal piece that appears to be part of the leather strap band - it'll make band replacement virtually imposible if/when the band breaks!

It's not a precision time-keeper though; every few days or so I have to make a time correction adjustment of a couple minutes but it's not a huge deal - I'm not using it to measure life-altering events.

5.0 out of 5 stars anybody who see it, love it., December 31, 2013
anybody who see it, love it,
when i use this watch ever someone ask for it.
is elegant, and accurate

2.0 out of 5 stars Constantly stops working, April 10, 2014
This is a terrible product. The watches moving parts always stop so I lose the time constantly. It's a good looking watch but no other functionality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, February 12, 2014
I've had this watch for a couple of months and it works well. It looks great and the build quality is good for the price point. It is a mechanical movement so I you set it down for more than a day the spring will need to be wound up again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling World, January 21, 2014
The reason behind 5 Stars, because Stuhrling was estimate all which I need. It is really amazing watches wear today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome and affordable, December 16, 2013
Handsome watch at a reasonable price...location of the stem
prevents unplanned changes to the setting. This is my
third Stuhrling watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, August 6, 2013
I bought this for a friend and he's in love with it. These watches are simply amazing and the price can't be beat. If you purchase it anywhere else you'll pay a lot more for it, trust me. These watches are just amazing and will make great Christmas gifts.

ARRAY(0x9d11354c)