Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 11, 2011
My Stuhrling watch lasted 6 weeks and was worn 5 times before the minute hand fell off - watch was not bumped or dropped. I contacted Stuhrling's repair and was told that I had to ship it back at my own expense and they would "kindly waive" the normal $20 handling/return fee since the watch was nearly new, with no guarantee as to how fast the turnaround would be. No mention of the $20 fee under their warrantee info on Amazon. Thank god for Amazon's stellar service since they replaced the watch with new (too late for refund by two weeks)and will handle Stuhrling directly.
on June 26, 2011
Bought this watch and it arrived looking beautiful. Unfortunately, after three days and being worn twice the minute hand fell off it's hinge. I called Stuhrling customer service, left a message but could never get through and they never returned my calls. THANKFULLY Amazon gave me a full refund, but please do yourself a favor and don't buy this brand. For $200 there's a lot of great watches out there that aren't quite so flimsy.
on March 16, 2012
I received this watch as a christmas present from my wife. By appearance it is a nice looking watch, but do not let that fool you. It is larger than some, but that seems to be the style... and was not an issue for me. After two and a half months it quit working, so I re-set and wore it for a few hours to try and get the automatic mechanisms to restart. Nothing. Repeated this a couple times, still nothing. I contacted Stuhrling for repair. Hidden in the warranty - the customer is required to pay for shipping... both ways. A twenty dollar check was to be sent with the watch for return shipping. After a few e-mails back and forth they "generously" reduced the return shipping charge to ten dollars, yet I still had to pay to get the defective piece back to their facility. And best-of-all... it could take 12 weeks for repairs to made. I then contacted Amazon customer service. They have agreed to return the watch and refund my (wife's) money. Be warned! the watch is poor quality and the company does not stand behind their product, and their customer service is $#&%! Thanks to Amazon for correcting this issue.
on March 8, 2011
This is a great watch. What makes it great is all the attention to detail. From the lowered pavilion for the sweep second hand, to the case shape being comfortable on the wrist, all the bases have been covered. Even the magnifier on the date is well shaped: usefully sized, but without showing half of the dial at the same size.

The only caution I would put out there is that is a big watch. With a 44mm face, this watch is made for people with big wrists. If you are skinny in the wrist department, this might not be the best choice aesthetically for you. But for someone like me, it fits perfectly.

And, like I mentioned above, the case is well shaped. While the face is large, the part that actually sits on your wrist is only 20mm or so, so it feels great.

I would definitely recommend this watch for anyone with large wrists who likes the look of understated luxury and the quality of an automatic watch.
on May 4, 2013
I recently purchased this watch, despite negative reviews, because I love the vintage look of it. it is a beautiful watch in all ways. so far it is running good & it hasn't dropped any hands. so far so good. wish me luck!
on January 30, 2011
All I wanted was a simple, elegant automatic watch, and I thought I found it when I came across this watch. Boy, was I disappointed when I got the actual watch in the mail. This thing is one of those humongous-faced watches that are gaining influence these days, and, unfortunately, makes my wrist look like a 5 year old child's when I wear it. Of course, I have to give credit where credit is due. Stuhrling has made a quality watch. From the detail on the face and back, to the quality of the leather wristband, this watch oozes understated luxury. In fact, I love the aesthetics of this watch so much, I am actually considering keeping it and dealing with the scornful looks from watch snobs worldwide.
on April 29, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. Great watch, but you either have to wear it every day or you should invest in a watch winder. I bought a Versa watch winder. didn't cost too much. about 30 dollars. but does a GREAT job of keeping it wound while not being worn.
on December 29, 2015
bought two and got a good deal during black Friday but the crown on one watch stopped working wouldn't turn no more so i requested a refund but the second watch still working good as of today.
update on the second one .....it broke just before the return deadline passed,lucky for me.
on February 4, 2013
After 5 months of use, the minutes hand is not on the hinge. Unfortunately, I am out of return period. The only option is to make use of warranty support. However, learned that you have to ship it on your own and also include a $20 check for it to get back from Stuhrling. I mailed it 3 weeks ago. Called Stuhrling original today and the agent told me that they do not see my watch in its systems. Asking me for tracking information that I doubt I will be able to find as it is already three weeks.

Do not buy this watch. It is poor quality and won't even last for a year. You may send it for repair and never receive it back. I am done with Stuhrling watches. My first and last Stuhrling watch.
on January 28, 2012
I've had this watch for about five months and for the price it's a very good watch. I think it's a very good looking watch, however it was a bit big for me but you get use to the size. Also it did run 30 seconds fast each day. (Which is why i'm giving it only four stars)But all in all this was a great buy for the price.