5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This is a great watch that arrived in great condition and works marvelously. I bought this watch on a black Friday sale at a great deal, and I have no regrets. The dial is very well laid out and the incandescent blue hands look great on the cream backdrop. Fits and works perfectly!
Published on January 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $99, let alone $525!
Published on January 6, 2012 by jdowdy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $99, let alone $525!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 171B.334532 Classic Cuvette Automatic Date Rose Tone Watch (Watch)
In what world is this watch worth $500+? I think it's completely deceptive to show a "list price" of anything more than what it's selling for--it's not worth anything over $100 in my opinion. The watch stopped keeping accurate time by the second day. I understand it's an automatic watch and sometimes requires winding but here's the rub: there's no instructions included in the packaging whatsoever. None. An automatic, by definition, should by automatic, right? Like it should wind based on movement. My wife thought she really wanted this watch. It looks nice and is trendy (my wife likes to wear men's watches for the size) but apart from the nice box it comes in, nothing about the watch screams expensive. The watch is lighter and cheaper feeling then it should be for the price. Even the band looks cheap.

I returned this product to Amazon and got an instant refund. That was the best thing about this transaction.

BTW, don't buy the Switzerland hype. These watches are not made in Switzerland.

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst watch I ever bought, December 8, 2011
I bought this watch when Amazon used this watch as black Friday deal. This watch stopped automatically every day. It also lagged 10 minutes every day. This is the worst watch that I bought. I returned it back to amazon immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, June 5, 2014
The product is much better than I have imagined. Good out looking, seems luxury. Since it is swiss-made, the price is more then comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 13, 2014
The shapes, color is good as well as the price for the automatic watch but the leather is seems to be thick

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and stunning., February 20, 2014
Better than expected.
Have received many looks & compliments.
Perfect size, the dark leather band definitely brings out the rose color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Time Piece!, January 24, 2014
I really like this watch, and happily do more business with them.
My eyes aren't so good with age. This is an easy to see, big clock, on my wrist. The face is 1.5" but fairly thin, so it's not bulky. The blue hands stand out, for easy reading.

I left off 1 star for 2 reasons.
1))) The date is too small, The lens magnifier helps but needs to be bigger.
2))) It's running a little fast, and gains some time. Ok, but not perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars I returned it. Great style, January 20, 2014
Nothing wrong with the watch. Except with my glasses It was difficult to view the date that has a magnifying lens, caused problems with my bifocals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Original 171B.334532, February 19, 2013
A gorgeous time piece with automatic calibre ST 90018 20 jewel movement
Looks expensive and feels like the elegant accessory I've been missing

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR PRODUCT 60 days of purchase broke down and GIVEN ..., September 6, 2014
POOR PRODUCT 60 days of purchase broke down and GIVEN THAT MEXICO HAS NO WARRANTY impossible to fix. BRANDS NOT I RETURN TO BUY