5.0 out of 5 stars A real sold watch
It's a fantastic watch large bold face , nice thick wrist band , truly a solid watch and looks a lot more expensive then it was , everyone who has seen it has complimented me on it I'm really happy with the purchase .
Published 2 months ago by Chris Poulson

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great...while it lasted
Published 21 months ago by P. THOMAS

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great...while it lasted, October 15, 2012
P. THOMAS (Gig Harbor. WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 176B2.33112 Octane Targa 24 Pro Chronograph Watch (Watch)
First, let me say this watch looks expensive but very affordable. I loved (see the "ed" at the end of love) the size and weight of this watch. I got a lot of compliments and it looked great. I purchased this about 2-years ago and after spending a mere $12 to get it re-sized, it was set and ready for all to see. About 8 months ago, I noticed the clasp becoming more and more loose. Soon after the clasp came off which appears to be related to the pin coming out. I waited for a short time to send it in for repairs because. I had to mail it off to New York with a check for $20 (to cover shipping and handling)... it only cost me $6 to send. I just got a voice mail from Stuhrling representative who informed me the clasp would need to be replaced and cost $30. Seems a bit high considering I mailed the pin and clasp with the watch. This feedback saddens me because I LOVED this watch and it will be missed. I really think there was an issue with this particular watch and a fluke. That said, it happened and this is what my feedback is based on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real sold watch, April 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer Time!, April 4, 2013
Gregory H. Schultz (OCEAN SHORES, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a massive, distinctive wristwatch, and found exactly what I was looking for here. I own a number of watches including Timex, Invicta, Seiko, and others, and this one is truly distinctive. It appears to be of excellent quality for the price, and I recommend it to anyone interested in a large, heavy, striking "statement" wristwatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PIECE!!!, November 21, 2011
I've had this watch for 3 days and I've recieved compliments on it every day. It's a MAN'S watch to say the least. This is my first Stuhrling watch but I doubt it'll be my last. GREAT JOB STUHRLING!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 2, 2011
Contrary to most of the reviews what I liked about this watch is the size. Also, this watch is a perfect watch for everyday casual and business. I use it everyday and have got many compliments on the look, feel and presentation of the watch. The perceived value far exceeds the cost of this watch. I would definitely recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch ever!, August 19, 2011
I was a bit concerned about the size since this is the largest watch available from Stuhrling. However, it's extremely comfortable. Beautifully made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and comfort meets, September 16, 2010
Beautiful timepiece, very big but so gentle and comfortable to wear.
i get lots of positive comments about it by people i know.
GOOD BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, August 19, 2010
A Kid's Review
This is an excellent quality watch, very large and handsome and unbeatable at the price. I would highly recommend it to others. Only slight issue is very large wrist band which most people will need adjusted but well worth it:)

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch rocks!, October 5, 2009
This watch is such a great buy. It's also sold at a very good price value. It's on the bigger side, but looks very sleek. I would definitely recommend getting one!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Watch is Junk with ZERO Customer Service, December 7, 2012
I owned this watch for 10 months before it started running 10 minutes fast every hour...thats right, in 6 hours of actual time elasped this watch would be an hour fast. I contacted the company and they told me they would fix it but not without cost. I paid $100 for this watch and Stuhrling wants me to pay close to half that to fix it. It's a nice looking watch and I've received many compliments on it but if you want something that keeps good time, STAY AWAY from Stuhrling!! They are too focused on looks rather than quality and have very rude customer service reps.

Rate and Discover Movies