5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is beautiful!
Published on January 5, 2011 by T-rav

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but poor quality
I bought this as an anniverary gift for my husband. While I was attempting to set up the moon phase of the watch for him, the crown of the dial came off! Imagine my horror! And, he did not even get to wear it! I am very disappointed at the quality of this watch. I had expected more.
Published on August 21, 2010 by Shirley Lim

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but poor quality, August 21, 2010
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 214L.33152 Aquadiver Heracles Artemis Swiss Quartz Date Multi Function Black leather Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so resistant, August 5, 2010
I was interested in a clean-looking stainless moon-phase watch and happened on this Stuhrling. At $125, the price was enticing for an occasional-wear item, my everyday wristwatch workhorses all being TX watches now.

Ever-so-slightly disappointing in appearances, I'd rank this watch with some of the lower-end Invictas I've owned: attractive, considering the price. You get what you pay for, that's certain. My main complaint is that despite a 165' WR claim, common to many watches I've owned, the first day I wore it I was doing some work around the house on a warm day and perspiring a bit: the watch face fogged almost immediately.

If you're hard on watches, as I am, the water-resistant claim is important. I never buy anything that isn't water-resistant, and have never had this issue with any other watch so designated, even in light water-use situations like swimming and snorkeling.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken!, April 13, 2012
It didn't work out of the box, the second hand was frozen in place. Nice looking watch and good features, sapphire crystal, Swiss movement... So you expect a nice time piece...But its a terrible product

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is beautiful!, January 5, 2011
This watch arrived today, and I was immediately surprised and impressed with the packaging... the attention to detail is awesome. The watch itself is absolutely gorgeous! It was a little tricky to set the moon phase, but after rereading the directions a couple time I figured it out, and its more tedius rather than difficult to set. The watch size is great, and if you think of value of this watch based on the price it is really great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch & very good value for money, February 28, 2014
I live in New Zealand & genuine moon phase watches are hard to come by. After looking on the internet at hundreds of overseas options I chose this one (the one I really wanted had similar features to this watch plus had a perpetual calendar, 24 hour indicator & was a chronograph but was priced between NZ$2,500 & $5,500 depending on where I could have bought it & condition - nice but I can't justify that kind of money). I was a little anxious about buying this watch, given some previous comments (e.g. crown fell off or button to change date stopped working, however I note the crown has only 2 positions & when I received my watch it was already in position 2, thus not using the battery, so if you try to pull it out further, which it's not designed to do, it may well come off) & that it was coming from overseas, but for the price (about NZ$150 down from $NZ650) I thought I'd give it a go. I have to say I'm absolutely delighted. The package arrived safe & sound within about 10 days. The watch was nicely packaged & presented. The instructions could be a little clearer (e.g. when setting the moon phase you have to keep winding the crown through however many 24 hour period until you reach the correct phase) but to date my watch has worked perfectly, with no issues since receiving it just over 2 weeks ago. It keeps time well within acceptable parameters & looks just as good if not better in real life. The strap was very firm at first but has become more supple over time. I haven't tried its waterproofness but then I don't dive so for me it's not an issue. With any new purchase, occasionally you could get a lemon but in my case (to date at least) I've got an absolute pearl.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed arrived broken... Looks like that was already used and refurbished, December 10, 2013
Watch arrived broken. I've other stuhrlings and looks like that this one was already used. The package included a manual for a different watch. The crown is broken and doesn't work. Disappointed. Returning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is exactly what i ordered for.., September 20, 2013
Very stylish watch, heads turn when my husband is wearing it.

I will be looking for a similar brown leather strap soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy, August 21, 2013
Watch you always dreamed that Buy it
I am very happy existence on my wrist
It's the best in my opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, January 25, 2012
Its a good looking watch, however the one I received had a silver face and not a white one, it doesn't look nearly as good in my opinion with the silver face. Also, the number bezel dial wasn't in line as it should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the money, October 2, 2011
I really like this watch. It is super attractive and it fits very nicely. It is a little tricky figuring out how to do the quick sets but I figured out that the dimples are what the manual refers to as push buttons. Putting a ballpoint in the dimples and pushing down does the trick. Also, I accidentally pulled out the crown but it fits back in place easily. I also doubt the claims of the watch fogging on the inside. If you are in TX and sweating, wipe off the face and you will be fine. I think it looks great and does a lot for the price! Highly recommended!