Men's 219.331657 Symphony Eternity Monterey Swiss Quartz Date Watch
|Price:||$98.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Built on a rugged rubber tire print strap and round stainless steel case
- Features a date at the three o'clock position with magnifier
- Krysterna scratch resistant crystal
- Not Water Resistant
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.38 shipping
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Clean lines, a generously sized case, and a contemporary, sporty look lend distinctive style to Men's Sportsman Monterey Swiss Quartz Watch from Stührling Original. Made of surgical grade stainless steel for optimum durability, a silver-tone case looks sleek and modern, while a hydraulic embossed serpentine wave design adds an edgy look to a streamlined black and orange dial, complete with luminous hands, indices, and orange Arabic numerals at six and 12 o'clock. A quick-set date complication helps keep your day on-track, while a textured rubber strap feels secure and comfortable on the wrist. Water resistant to 165 feet, this elegant timepiece arrives in a distinctive Stührling presentation box with instruction manual, and cleaning cloth.
The Concorso Family is part of the Octane Collection, a series of watches made for those with a strong competitive spirit and a need for speed. These timepieces are inspired by high octane competitive races. The dials and numerals are inspired by the instruments found in racecars.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement (Ronda 515)
• Complications: Three Hand Movement with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Hydraulic Embossed Serpentine Wave Design on Dial
• Hands: Luminous Hands
• Markers: Individually Applied Arabic Numerals at the Twelve and Six Positions with Applied Bullet Markers at All Other Positions
Diagrams of Features
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001DK6OKQ
- Item model number: 219.331657
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 5, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||10 Meters|
Top Customer Reviews
The design is great: the flat bezel, the stainless accents, the black/orange palette, the simplicity (just time & date).
There are just 2 things I didn't really notice before ordering:
* The watch face itself has some tire-like, relief texture. You can see it if you use the zoom view on Amazon. I'd prefer matte black (I think the watchband takes the metaphor of driving far enough), but it's nice and only noticible when viewing on certain angles.
* The size -- see the photo of the watch w/ the ruler. Yep, that's big. It takes a little getting used to, but I like it.
It's a bold looking watch and very easy to read from a distance. I get a lot of compliments on it, especially from guys. This includes ones in their 20s & into casual watches to guys in their 40s and into design.
Only thing is that on the box is written made in China :) and I thought that watch is also made in China but realized on passport and watch quality that it is not.
Good sport watch for everyday wear.
But its important that person ordering it has strong wrist, otherwise will not be comfortable as its really big watch.
I am very satisfied with procurement as I got the watch with very good discount and I would never buy such good quality watch in such low price.
Packaging is also well done.
Thanks to Stuhrling and Amazon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as described. My husband wears this watch regularly. The band is still intact and the face has no scratched. he has alot of wear & tear and it is still in great condition.Published 1 month ago by mamamia1901
This thing will not keep time. It lost about 5 minutes in one day ! So you will lose a half hour in a week. Thankfully it is no problem to return items at Amazon. Got my refund.Published on January 15, 2012 by Fred T. Hazelwood
Don't be fooled thinking this is a Swiss watch. It is not. It say's "Made in China" on the box sleeve. I knew something was fishy when I stretched the resin band like rubber. Read morePublished on November 4, 2011 by JT