Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 29, 2012
I've had many watches, and I'd have to say for the price. MAN did I get a deal. It's absolutely beautiful in its design. The hot blue blends perfectly with the black background and the chrome lining the exterior of the watch is the icing on the cake, giving it that stylish feel. This watch fits on quite comfortably (though it is rather large) and is very durable as well. As you can tell in the pictures, the design was definitely well thought out and mean for the wrists of a classy human being. It looks great with any outfit, especially suits and tuxes. It also comes with a fine durable case which includes manuals on how to properly care for a watch, 2 warranty cards, and a cleaning cloth to keep the watch shiny! I am very satisfied with this product.

UPDATE [2/9/2013] I've had this watch for quite a while now. It still works and looks just as nice as when i first bought it! The durability of this watch is amazing. Just don't go scratching it against any walls or brick. Those are one of the only things that can damage the chrome finish of the watch.
on December 4, 2012
Stuhrling Monterey Bay watch received in a timely manner. Product is simple, good looking, with rubber watch band. After less than 60 days, and not daily wear, the watch band has split. Since the watch and band was $54.99 on lightening deal, it is not likely I am going to pay for another wrist band from this company. Replacing a band every 60 days is not worth the efforts or trauma to the watch case. Crystal scratches easily, black plastic around the crystal also mars easily. Follow-up: Sturhling contacted. The company will send me a replacement of the small piece of rubber that 'holds' the end of band in place. The entire band replacement is $35, nearly the price of the watch. Customer service was responsive. No metal band is available with this model watch.
on April 16, 2014
Simplicity is what I was looking for in a watch. This watch has a very classy, but simple appearance. Very accurate and the large display makes it very easy to read. Very high quality for a very low price. Thanks
on January 3, 2014
This picture does not do this watch justice! It is so well made and it is a steal for the price. I bought this watch for my husband as a gift and he was blown away! The watch band is tire tracks and it also has tire tracks on the face but it is not in the picture. The hands glow in the dark and the face is really big and easy to see.
on May 8, 2013
Love it. Had one before but made big mistake of having local dealer replace battery and lost waterproofing and built up moisture in it. Big mistake and just had to order a replacement. Can't say enough good things about it.
on November 25, 2013
Totally not describe the picture represents a lot more blue than we flexing the actual watch
Furthermore the face is smaller than the picture
on August 21, 2013
Love this, well worth the money, solid and reliable, I wear it every day, love the feel and look.
Would defiantly recommend this great watch!
on May 19, 2014
Manly and classy. Definitely a must buy for its cheap price. Highly recommended for anyone male looking for a masculine watch
on March 7, 2014
I liked the stuhrling original very much very great watch It looks nice in my hand.
I bought tow .
on October 7, 2012
I really love that watches. It cheap but nice! It is for my friend that I will visit in this month.