Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 6, 2012
I ordered this watch as an anniversary present for my husband and he loved it! I am pretty sure he snatched the box out of my hand at the door and has not taken it off since. I was hesitant to purchase, I was not sure about the size and the blue dial looked really bold, but once he took it out of the box the size was just right (he is 6' 1", average wrist size) and the blue was more of a highlight then a bold color. The quality was amazing! For $69.99 I expected something kind of cheap, this watch felt like anything but cheap. The weight was nice, the case is beautiful, the details on the dial are very intricate. He is a pilot and needed something easy to read at a glance day or night, the large numbers were a big plus. The band is a great quality and looks great, I love the silver buckle with the small logo, a classy touch. He is definitely looking forward to receiving another Stuhrling!
on December 3, 2015
my wife had been wanting me to get a nice watch. she really likes this one. I really like it as well. feels solid sturdy quality made. details on the face are handsome. reason for the 4 stars is that it is just slightly larger than I prefer my watches (large but not to thick). No regrets!
on June 4, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband as a gift. He loved it. The watch is eligant and goes with both casual and jeanes as well.