Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2011
I gave this watch to my significant other for Valentine's day and it was a huge success. He loves thinner watches and this one has a nice large face for easy reading..even for people whose eyesight might not be what it once was. He has a smallish to average build, and this watch looks great on him. The watch is just as pictured, and because amazon describes all its watches down to even the thickness, I knew exactly what I was getting. I really like the fact that Amazon details its write up so thoroughly! Back to the watch, I personally don't care for the band, but the person I gave the watch to, really likes it. It is a very different finish, and it is a dark brown but he says it is really soft, flexible and comfortable. Since he is the one wearing it, I am glad he is happy. The watch comes in a beautiful box and looks like the real Swiss quality, they are known for. I will probably look for this brand again in the future. Thanks Amazon for offering such a great selection at affordable prices.
on August 31, 2015
It's a great looking product. One of the best watches I have ever seen. The quality is mediocre but that's alright. Just keep it out of water as much as possible and the leather should hold up alright.
on February 26, 2015
I have not had the watch but a few days. I must admit I was surprised to see some of the
Negative comments. I like the slim style, but the band was a joke. Cheap looking
And a size 18 , much to small for most men. I had to buy a new band so add $20
To the $69 I paid. Not such a bargain I did register the 2 year warranty Harry Hutchimgs
on May 29, 2014
Nice looking face, quite accurate.
Crappy bracelet, looks and feels like plastic with leather only on the inner part.
While the movement might be Swiss quartz, these watches are probably made in Asia, according to most expert references I found online.
on October 29, 2013
This is the second watch of this brand I have purchased. The first I really liked but I dropped it once and it quit working, so not very durable. The current watch was almost the same price, but is not as good. The band is cheaper and is to small. Should have sent it back. Oh well. I don't plan to purchase any more Stuhrling watches. Maybe you will have better luck.
on March 29, 2016
Simple and sturdy. With no frills, no noisy third hand, and a slim case, this watch is for the person who wants a piece that looks classy, gets the job done, isn't bulky, and is priced low enough to ignore it's cost value on your arm.
on December 8, 2014
In my profession I hang around a lot of people with very expensive watches.
I always get a lot of comments on this watch and people ask what make it is expecting it to be a high value watch.
The face colour is what gets peoples attention.
Well worth the price.
on June 9, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. This watch is as advertised, slim and big. It actually came with the original packaging (the box kit shown in the pictures). It was all around a perfect gift. No complaints 😉
on April 23, 2013
This watch is exactly what I expected for the price. Not saying it is cheap but the negative reviewers need to understand they are spending less than $100 for the watch. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a watch that goes with anything and looks sharp. I like the unique band and color of the face.
on January 4, 2013
I was looking for a decent swiss watch for under $100. This watch was perfect. I didn't want anything too fancy. It is simple and thin, so it isn't uncomfortable to wear, at all. Highly recommend this watch.