Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 24, 2013
This watch was advertised as an ultra-slim. It should be advertised as ultra-big. It is very thick and very large diameter.
This is all I can say about it because I took one look and returned it.
The return was very easy to do, postage was prepaid and I got my refund immediately.
on July 8, 2015
Watch is very beautiful and comes in a very nice case. The face of this watch is rather large and you do have to have a big wrist to accommodate for it, I received multiple compliments on it. Perhaps due to its size it is not quite as slim or thin as I would have wanted, but It is definitely not bulky and still fit under my dress shirts for work.
on July 8, 2015
From description expected a slim style but watch is quite thick and very large dial. I should have looked closer at the specs first. Seems to be a nice quality watch but not as described. Exchanged for a different style and now satisfied. Amazon fulfilled so exchange was quick and easy.
on April 1, 2016
I bought this watch around 3 years ago. It's a good watch so I wore it a ton. Has some flaws though.
Pros: the gold is really nice. The face is very handsome. I got several complements from strangers.
The face is durable. Doesn't show any scratches.
Cons: The strap is too long. I have a pretty average wrist and I was on the last notch. All of the excess strap looked kind of dumb.
The second loop that holds the excess strap is too loose. It slipped off around once every 10 minutes.
The strap is not durable. It broke the other day :/
on June 19, 2013
I was wondering if this watch would be big enough because small man watches are very dated, so sometimes when shopping a classic brand that's been around a while it's hard to find the right size. Small watches for men went out long ago. So thanks to the person that commented on the size of the watch.
on October 16, 2014
It is much larger than I thought it would be.
on December 30, 2014
The Stuhrling watch is quite simply a "work of art." In everyday, it speaks of the quality of Swiss time pieces. The face is nicely crafted, large, and easily readable--should you in fact swim with it. The band is substantial and bridges the gap between casual and dress nicely, and the case color is handsome.

While I am not a collector of watches, as are some, I would consider buying another Stuhrling to add to my jewelry "wardrobe."
on April 3, 2015
Maybe the Gold is a bit too bright but otherwise it is a fabulous watch and beautiful to the eye.
on April 4, 2013
While attractive, this watch is HUGE -- much bigger than any other watch I've ever owned. Unless you have a massive wrist, or like jewelry that looks like something out of Alice in Wonderland, I'd look at others from this stylish line. RETURNED.
on September 16, 2015