Stuhrling Original Men's 255B.331571 Leisure Mad man Digital Quartz Chronograph Perpetual Calendar Black Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stainless steel satin finish case with Analog-Digital movement and protective Krysterna crystal
- Grey two-tone finish dial with world timer, add & split function chronograph and 60 minute count-down timer
- Alarm function and perpetual calendar with metallic green bordered hands and markers
- Black tapered genuine leather strap with steel studs for accents
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
A first in Stuhrling Original’s watch collection and the most recent member of the Mad Man family, the Mad Man Traveler makes a tremendous impression the moment it was finalized. This brand new timepiece is very special in that it is the first and only Ana-Digi watch Stuhrling produced, and when you do things right the first time, you end up with something like the Mad Man Traveler! Right from the start, the Traveler exudes the Mad Man’s personality, as it is in the same massive stainless steel case design. The dial is decorated by Cotes de Genève, and atop it, individually applied Arabic numerals and baton-style indices. At the center of the dial you will find the partial circle minute track with hour markers, split by the digital read-out windows. The lower arc was made larger to give the Traveler that classic Mad Man “smile.” Powered by an add/split function chronograph movement, this amazing timepiece also functions as a world timer; by setting your current time, you will be able to track the time from all the major time zones in the world. Unlike the original Mad Man, the Traveler comes on a genuine leather strap, comfortable and stylish with its indented hexagonal studs. A curved Krysterna crystal, a material more shatter-resistant than sapphire, protects the dial and movement, and its curved case design adds extra comfort on the wrist.
The Mad Man Family is part of the Leisure Collection, a select group of timepieces designed to fit your personal sense of style. They feature some of Stuhrling Original's most iconic designs, from the solid stainless steel cases in a rectangular configuration to the split dials with separate finishes
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Citizen Miyota T-270 Quartz Ana-Digi Movement
• Complications: World Timer, Add and Split Function Chronograph, 60 Minute Count-Down Timer; Alarm Function; Perpetual Calendar.
• Dial: Split-Level Dial with Cotes Circulaire Design on Main Dial Base; Applied Dial Border Template.
• Hands: Skeletonized Obelisk-Style Hands
• Markers: Individually Applied Arabic Numerals at 12, 1, 5, 6, 7, and 11 with Baton Indices at All Other Positions.
Diagrams of Features
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00556FKS6
- Item model number: 255B.331571
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|