Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 3, 2013
It's a really cool and nice watch, the only problem I hade was that the battery just lasted for 9 days after arrivale, but Amazon did refunded me after sending in my receipt from my local service shop.
on August 4, 2014
Very unique and trendy. Purchased for my 20 something son. Just a warning, this watch is VERY large. When I opened the box I almost immediantly returned it, by wanted to wait and see if be liked it. He did, but commented on the size. I offered to return it and buy him something else but he decided to keep it. It would be a better and surely amazing product if it were more appropriately sized. It really is too large. Style wise it's geared for a younger, trendy man. But that hip market is generally a smaller framed health conscious type. Not a huge man. So, a bit disappointing. I don't think my son hardly wears this at all :( at least 3 stars because it's cool looking. Maybe he can use it for a desk clock.
on October 27, 2014
It's a beautiful watch. The watch gets a tons of compliments as it does look great. However, it is heavy. You know you are wearing this watch. Also, the way it is shaped the back on the watch doesn't fit the wrist just right. It almost feels like the back isn't curved enough. But it is one of my favorite watches.
I got the waatch and it looks amazing, I love it but the button to do the set up "B Button in the user's manual" doesn't work so I can change the city using the other buttons, but I can't change to use the stopwatch, chronograph or any other functions.
on July 19, 2014
Looks great but did not work. Had to return it
on July 21, 2014
Perfect watch for my perfect man he loves it
on March 6, 2015
looks great! price is right!