Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 263.3345K59 Tempest Automatic AM/PM Indicator Dual Time Brown Watch
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2013
I must say I love how the watch looks, and for the price, it had everything I wanted.

I received the watch quite quickly, but when I opened it, I noticed that all the internal mechanisms were broken. I was quite shocked to see that the watch had absolutely no padding, no "fragile" signs, or anything on it. This is just poor shipping procedures by the seller. Cannot blame any of it on UPS. A fragile item like this should be wrapped in bubble wrap as an absolute minimum.

Secondly, although the seller responded quite quickly to my original request to return the item for a new one, I am yet to hear back from them. I sent them 4 messages, and shipped the broken watch back a week ago, and haven't heard a thing. This is just poor follow up and poor service.

I may revise my review depending on how the next few days pan out, but i'm not satisfied with the seller at all.
on November 8, 2012
When i first saw the watch online i immediately thought yes this is the watch for me. After receiving the watch, i can confirm it lives up to all my expectations. The stylish color and design match with my personal aesthetic which allows me to wear it with most of my outfits.
on August 5, 2014
One of my favorite movements in a conservative sized case. Dual mainsprings with a slip mechanism to prevent over winding. Ornately detailed , skellitonized , accurate movement. The smaller time dial sets by pulling the stem to the set position and winding counter clockwise. The larger time dial sets by winding in the clockwise direction. I have several Stuhrling watches. They are nicely finished and, as a watch collector and an amateur watch builder I am quite impressed with their products.
on July 25, 2013
I love this watch and Amazon/Stuhrling did a great job. It arrived packaged well and in only a few days all way to Australia. The watch itself I think looks to be very well designed and keeps time (so far) perfectly. I've already received nice comments about it from friends and I think it safe to say I'll be wearing it out for quite awhile. Great buy and I would recommend it to someone who doesn't mind something a little different to the normal. Should anything change in the future I will be sure to update this review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
Love this watch. It is young, elegant, practical, very intricate, and it is gorgeous. I'm twenty and this watch is an eye catcher for many people my age.
this watch is gorgeous and it works like a charm - i am very happy with it - i would recommend it to anyone - thank you amazon for your great return policy and your continued support
on January 22, 2013
Perfect!!!! Beautiful, bigg watch, beautiful box, work's perfect. This watch realy impress you, quality, look like a very expensive watch.

Thank's
on January 4, 2014
The delivery was good.
the watch also no problem.
but if we compare with the picture, it's not so cool.

Just so so.
on January 19, 2013
It's so beautiful and works and looks great. It came fairly quickly and I am very happy with the service and the product.
on July 30, 2014