5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Lifestyles Crucible Watch
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch. This watch appeared in a nicer box and looked better than my $600. watch! Beautiful timepiece that always gets me compliments. I'm buying one for my brother in law!
Published on January 11, 2012 by DKinLA

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not accurate!
Nice watch, but in just 10 days it advanced an extra 6 minutes! Returned for refund
Published 11 days ago by K. Siddiq

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Lifestyles Crucible Watch, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 266.33161 Leisure Crucible Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Black Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero problems, great price, September 25, 2014
I got this watch on a lightening deal here on Amazon. For the price, this is a nice watch. It has a solid feel to it that suggests good materials and build quality. It looks just like the picture and gets compliments. The winding dial works well and the counter weight in the automatic movement keeps the watch wound up all day. I've been getting about 2 days of time keeping without winding/wearing it, which is more than I can say for some automatic watches. It keeps time better than I expected for a watch in this price range, losing about 2-3 seconds a day, which is pretty good for a watch under $90.
All in all, I wear this watch a lot and have been pleased. Should things go awry in the future, I'll update this review, but this has the look and function of a $250 watch at a much lower price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid watch for the lightning price - very happy with it, August 15, 2014
I've given it five stars. To be honest, I could knock one off for how big the face of the watch is, but it's really just a preference. It's not too big to be gawdy, but it's close.

4.0 out of 5 stars The size is good for me but this watch could be a little ..., August 24, 2014
The size is good for me but this watch could be a little large for some. Other than that it's great buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not accurate!, September 18, 2014