Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2012
Interesting watch - see through and when wound you can see the watch movements, not alot of motion, subtle, but cool. Bought this for my husband who is an architect, and extremely particular - and shocker - he liked it!! It has a luxe look and feel, substantial without being heavy. My boys who are in their 20's also really liked it. Beautifully boxed made a great presentation. Definitely recommend
on December 20, 2012
I loved this watch the first two days I wore it. However it kept dying and I kept having to wind it up every 8 hours. I finally called Stuhrling. I found out that there is a big difference between "mechanical" and "automatic". Perhaps I am the only one that didn't notice the difference. This mechanical watch needs wound every morning 30 times which might give it 24-30 hours of life. I decided that as much as I liked the watch I did not want to wind it every morning....how often would I forget? I decided t return the watch to Amazon.

I exchanged the watch for the model 393.33152 . It looks very similar and is automatic...however, it is twice as thick and sits about an inch off your wrist. Had I known this I probably would have kept the original winding watch.

From what I can tell these watches are made very well, are very interesting, and look cool, BUT they need to make a self winding watch that is a much narrower.
on October 22, 2013
I bought this watch for myself because it was beautiful. Its like I have Big Ben on my arm! It also gives me the power to time travel. I've watched Anne Boleyn get beheaded 6 times, seen the signing of the Declaration of Independence and philosophized with So-Crates over tea. This watch can take you there!
on December 30, 2012
Got this for my husband for Christmas. He really likes the style and even enjoys the wind-up aspect. (Had to show the kids how it was done as they had never seen a wind-up watch). It is a great size on his wrist, very classy and masculine.
on December 29, 2012
I purchased this watch for the great Amazon deal, however, I am very impressed by its quality and style. This is a great looking watching with a slick and modern design. The leather bands is of great quality. I have been wearing this watch for over 2 weeks without any problems. Nice watch for a great price.
on December 11, 2012
The watch is very appealing, the box that it came in is also very nice. I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend so I'm anxious to see what he thinks, he's very much into how things work so I thought this would be nice. The shipping was also very quick, it came a day sooner than estimated. Thank you so much amazon :D
on February 19, 2013
I love the watch it is really cool looking. I did not give it a 5 star because it did not say it was a winding watch. Not that I have an issue with that I do love the watch. But due to me not knowing this prior to ordering it receives a 4 star.
on January 9, 2013
I got this watch as a gift (even though I picked it out). I was so tired of the watch battery roller coaster and just wanted a watch like in the days before batteries. This was perfect. The women's self wind watches never became affordable so I opted for a man's version. For 80 bucks this is an awesome watch. I like the bigger face watch style so this was perfect for me. Even though it is large it looks classy and elegant. The watch came beautifully packaged in a classy box while still containing protection to keep watch safe. I am trusting the quality reputation of the Stuhrling Company so time will tell on that front.
on December 29, 2012
This is a wind-up watch given to me as a gift. Out of the box, the second hand stopped advancing after about 1 minute, and I cannot get it to resume. I've tried advancing and regressing the hour over several turns, shook it, twisted it, tried winding it, and it just won't keep going. The watch looks cool, has a nice, heavy feel to it, and is a wind-up model (meaning no batteries to change) but frankly something of this expense ought to work out of the box. I suspect the gift giver was hoodwinked by one of the Amazon resellers of questionable repute, and this watch is obviously a result of poor quality control. I recommend sticking to Citizen, and buying a watch at a jeweler rather than trusting the Internet (including Amazon, who is usually great about these things, but has little control over its resellers).
on January 29, 2013
I saw other reviews about this brand's issues I thought I could give it a shot, since it fell in my price range and looks amazing. Turns out those reviews were right, poor craftsmanship.

This thing literally only looks good, it has no other good things about it. It's primary function of keeping time is iffy at best. The first four days I wound this thing up it worked just fine. Kept time to the second, stayed wound for a day and a half. After the fourth day, dispute it being nearly fully wound, the watch randomly stops and doesn't move until wound again. After pulling the crown out and pushing it back in, or winding it up again, it works for about an hour or two before stopping again.

Returned item, will not buy this brand again.