Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on December 18, 2012
I originally purchased the watch as a present, but as soon as it arrived I knew I had to keep it for myself. The pictures online don't do it justice and the timepiece is absolutely beautiful and unique. If you want to stand out I highly recommend purchasing the watch. The only complaint I have is the weight, but it won't be an issue after a couple weeks of use.
on December 11, 2012
I like this watch because it is bigger than my movados. Which are all small and thin.
This watch is much bigger and heavier because of the crystals on both sides and the bigger frame with stainless steel.
I really dont know why these companies dont post more details so you know the size better. Here is the size: The whole width from side to side (left to right including the adjust nob) is 2.1 inches ; top to bottom is 2.5 inches includes the hinges to the leather strap. The crystal face is 1.5 inches.The thickness is 1/2 inch.

The leather strap is very nice. I love this modern bigger watch look. The exposed gears are just plain cool.
Good product, great buy
on November 28, 2013
Loved the look and weight of this watch..I collect watches therefore I don't wear the same one often. This is my first review on amazon. I have made probably 40 purchases through amazon. I have only returned one item ever....tennis shoes...just didn't fit right. That being said, I think this watch is horrible and will never purchase a Stuhrling product again and will do my best to make sure none of the people I come in contact with will not make the 200 dollar mistake I did. On about my 4th time wearing it an internal piece only to be seen through the back of the watch, it is a skeleton watch, broke apart from the main mechanical structure. The watch now makes a very disturbing rattling sound with every movement. I looked up my order history with the intention of an exchange. After a close review it has been brought to my attention that it can not be exchanged or returned after 30 days. I understand the policy and accept my ignorance on the matter. My biggest issue is that contacting the seller directly is virtually impossible. I have sent emails and have received no response. I use amazon for the value and convenience. Very disappointing.
on December 24, 2012
This watch is almost perfect. The only flaw I found is the watch band is uncomfortable and does not tighten enough. I wear the watch on the tightest notch and wish there was 1 tighter.

I realize larger watches such as this are likely geared toward people with bigger wrists so its not that big of a problem. I plan on going to the local watch shop to try on different bands soon.

The face of the watch is beautiful and the crown caps does not rub your wrist. It also has a pleasant sound to it (just loud enough). If you enjoy mechanical watches you will probably like this one. I bought it on whim because it was on sale. I paid less than $100 but would pay more for it if if I bought another and it was not longer on sale.
on January 8, 2013
love it, but it could get getting use to, its a little big at first compare to other men watches it hugh, can tell how it will work yet as its only about 2 weeks old,will review in about 6 months, came right on time very fast, and loved the price
on October 8, 2015
Good looking watch. I hope it lasts. I am a little confused as to whether it is winding AND automatic. Stops working quickly and winding gets no results; just moving it ( as in wearing it) to keep it going but in
my opinion it is not an everyday watch. A bit too dressy for that.
on December 26, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised at this being a little larger than expected. The leather band is better than the last Stuhrling I ordered. The only annoyance is that the hands are sometimes difficult to see, as they blend in with the workings. Perhaps a different color on the tips of the hands would help. But overall, very pleased!
on March 5, 2013
The face of this watch was so disappointingly huge (compared to its appearance on the amazon website) that it almost ruined the quality of the piece, which I must admit was a steal for the price. If you don't mind a huge time piece, then this is an excellent time piece. However, if you are squirmish like me about proportion, then look elsewhere. I gave it 4 stars due to this, otherwise, it would have earned 5 stars.
on December 20, 2012
This is a GORGEOUS, weighty watch (and I will keep it; it's a gift) but it had the wrong leather band. It is supposed to have a black alligator embossed band (as pictured on Amazon/stated in details). It arrived with a smooth black band. I "think" I have the right watch. The box model matched Amazon's page description but it arrived w/a different band than as stated on its page. The watch head/face looks exactly as pictured. I called Stuhrling direct (718) 840-5760 and it confirmed "it should have the black alligator embossed band" and they are sending me a new band w/no charge and no return of incorrect band needed. = ) Great customer service from Stuhrling. Thank you!! Disappointed it does not have the band as described since this is a Christmas gift but everything is resolved. = D
on December 17, 2012
I love the look of this watch. Very stylish, and keeps good time. What bothers me is its size. I think it is even bigger than the specified dimensions. It barely fits under the cuff of most my dress shirts, and is the largest wrist watch I have ever seen. I'm sure it would look and fit great on an NFL defensive lineman's wrist wearing a tailored shirt, but will likely only work for an average sized person in short sleeves or an over sized sweater. Still like the watch, but am very disappointed and glad it was on sale.

See 1 answered question