4.0 out of 5 stars great deal.
Very nice watch for the price. Has a heavy feel to it. Very nice box and package. I have had many fossil watches in the past and it is just as good if not better. Its not a tag. But neither is the price. I recommend it to someone who wants a good looking watch without breaking the bank.
Published 11 months ago by cricket46944

2.0 out of 5 stars Adjusting the band was very inconvenient
I really like the watch but getting the band adjusted was a pain. No tool was provided to push the pins out so I went to the watch departments of a couple convenient box stores for help. Unfortunately neither had the right tool (or motivation?) to help. I had to go to watch repair store to get it adjusted which was inconvenient and charged $8.
Published 1 month ago by Public Name

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great deal., October 1, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 326B.331113 Aquadiver Regatta Elite Swiss Quartz Diver Date Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT WATCH ; GREAT VALUE, September 3, 2013
this is a nice attractive heavy gauge watch with obvious quality and excellent styling. I highly recommend for the money..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality watch, April 6, 2013
I bought this watch on Dec 2012 for my brother he defenitely love the watch!! I got it for a good deal and my brother is very happpy with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Watch, July 2, 2013
Very handsome and manly.

Great watch, bought it for my Father and he loves it, that is all that matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good watch, February 20, 2013
This watch is a great value, I got mine for cheap during Black Friday and it looks and feels like an expensive watch. It's got good weight and fits great on my wrist. Pins are easy enough to take out to remove links. My only problem that I've had is that, after wearing it almost every day for the last 3 months or so, the pin that connects the links to the watch face occasionally pops out if I push the watch up my arm (to wash my hands, etc), but it is spring loaded and easily pops right back in. Otherwise, great watch. Overall I am happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect watch., September 13, 2013
It's an amazing watch! Very elegant, strictly man accessory, full stainless steel, fantastic attitude at the bottom of the sea and all these in a very rational price. In Greece we haven't this firm. So, I am very happy that I am one of the lucky men who own a marvelous product like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, October 14, 2013
This is a great product all around. It has a solid weight but it's not too heavy, always shines, very accurate and looks great. The only drawback is the white strip around the bezel; it looks a little weird, but I don't notice it most of the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 29, 2012
I just received this watch about two weeks ago. It is a big solid watch and very shiny. The band has an expensive feel to it otherwise it is very nice looking. Can't beat it for an everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's definetly should be more expensive, December 5, 2013
Awesome look and feel. I'm totally exited. And it fit's hand very good. The proportions of the watch is perfect. It's not too big and not too small on normal man's hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great watch...., January 15, 2014
the only thing i don't understand is how they make a high quality watch for a very low price.... i have swiss made watches and now i only want to wear this...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›