Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on October 1, 2013
Very nice watch for the price. Has a heavy feel to it. Very nice box and package. I have had many fossil watches in the past and it is just as good if not better. Its not a tag. But neither is the price. I recommend it to someone who wants a good looking watch without breaking the bank.
on November 29, 2015
I've never really been a watch person before, but this was a great lightning deal I couldn't pass up.

PROS: It looks very nice and way more expensive than it actually is. Once I had it adjusted it fits nicely and comfortably. It's not too big or too small. It's very easy to check the time, as the dials and numbers are nicely sized.

CONS: Not that you have to do it very often, but changing the time is a pain. I found this out when setting it up, and then changing the time back an hour recently. You have to unwind the dial to a certain point, but if you go too far it pops off and is a pain to get back on.
on September 3, 2013
this is a nice attractive heavy gauge watch with obvious quality and excellent styling. I highly recommend for the money..
on December 3, 2012
I haven't set the time or date as this is a Christmas gift for my husband. I did take it out of the box to make sure it was the level of quality I wanted to give him. It is nice and heavy, the face is nice and big - but not too big. Just right for his taste. It was packaged very nicely. There was plastic placed over the entire bracelet and facing so it didn't scratch. The box it came in was better than anything I've ordered through Amazon before...not that other packaging was bad.

When I saw the original price of this watch, I thought (sure...they just say it's worth $459 dollars or thereabout). The way it was packaged and the way it looked and felt in my hand, I would believe it was more than the $60 I paid for it.
on April 6, 2013
I bought this watch on Dec 2012 for my brother he defenitely love the watch!! I got it for a good deal and my brother is very happpy with the watch.
on January 16, 2013
You can't say that for most of the things you buy online but this one pulls that accomplishment. Looks very formal and it's not as heavy as most of the watches we see around. It comes in a top notch box that adds a good touch to your package.
on September 13, 2013
It's an amazing watch! Very elegant, strictly man accessory, full stainless steel, fantastic attitude at the bottom of the sea and all these in a very rational price. In Greece we haven't this firm. So, I am very happy that I am one of the lucky men who own a marvelous product like this!
on October 14, 2013
This is a great product all around. It has a solid weight but it's not too heavy, always shines, very accurate and looks great. The only drawback is the white strip around the bezel; it looks a little weird, but I don't notice it most of the time.
on January 21, 2013
This watch does the job its designed to do. I had to adjust the wrist band by removing some links to fit my wrist. A few weeks later a weird thing happened, the pin that keeps the band attached at the hinge disappeared the other day and I didn't notice it until I was removing the watch from my wrist and the band split in two. I had to replace the pin and the watch is just fine now. Don't know why the pin fell out, maybe the spring was weak and it just slipped out. Anyway, the watch is just fine once again. I'd recommend the watch.
on November 3, 2015
this watch was a divers watch,the minute it got wet in ocean it got moisture inside .I feel amazon got rid of these watches on markdown on 7/16 knowing about the problem.To send it back to factory would cost almost as much as watch.

See 1 answered question