5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the same as described
Nice watch ! This watch is exactly the same as described.
A little bit too heavy but my wife loves it very much !
Published 12 months ago by Anthony

3.0 out of 5 stars Had no problems with it until about 9 months of ...
Had no problems with it until about 9 months of having it. It would randomly stop working for about 20min then start back up again. Being that I use it to keep time while at work, I run on a tight schedule, it would throw my whole day off!! I have another stuhrling watch that is not automatic that quit working on me as well, not impressed with the brand!
Published 1 month ago by Hilary R

3.0 out of 5 stars Had no problems with it until about 9 months of ..., October 12, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 331.121196 Aquadiver Regatta Skeleton Automatic Diamond Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the same as described, November 4, 2013
Nice watch ! This watch is exactly the same as described.
A little bit too heavy but my wife loves it very much !

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, June 27, 2013
It's a nice enough watch. The "diamond" bezel makes it look cheap. The stones are so small, they shouldn't have bothered. The metallic bumps are larger, giving minimal shine. Time runs a little fast on it. I have to set it back a few minutes every few days. I love the see through face and blue trim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and excellent time piece, January 26, 2013
This watch is great quality and very pretty. Highly recommend to some looking for a skeleton watch! Nice colors and fits well

4.0 out of 5 stars Skeleton Watch, September 6, 2014
Being able to see the gear was initially a wow factor. After that, just felt like an incomplete product similar to a see through car. Miss the exterior paint and final finishes. Reading the time off the dial was a bit difficult. The minutes marks are not that clearly marked.