Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 5, 2013
Stuhrling Original Women's 332.122U6C2 Nautical Admiral Swiss Quartz Day and Date Blue Rubber Strap Watch

A sturdy, stunning, practical timepiece with an unbelievable light play on its applied hands and numbers. Though the watch may be a bit heavy, the comfortable strap holds it firmly on the arm, so the weight is not felt. (No slip-sliding) It is so attractive, and has so many facets to its make-up, I am sure not to ever be bored of looking at it.

And it looks fantastic with denim! Beware, though: The blue is much darker than it appears on-line.

It is sporty, yet sophisticated enough to wear to the workplace.
on May 27, 2013
This watch is a pleasure to wear and keeps perfect time! It doesn't hurt that it is a beautiful timepiece and garners admiring looks. 42" diameter is the right size and the watch has a Swiss movement to boot!
on July 5, 2015
I had this watch for 3 weeks and the watch stopped keeping time. I set it aside for a couple of months because I was working a lot during tax season "thinking the battery was dead". I installed a new battery and it is not the battery, it's the watch. I have had $10 Walmart watches last longer.
on March 7, 2014
I got this beautiful watch, It looks great, the only problem is that it stopped working after 1 month.
There is no customer service.
on August 2, 2015
This watch is pretty awesome. My girlfriend uses it everyday as a nurse. It hasn't missed a beat!
on May 19, 2015
I just got this watch as a gift yesterday, and in less than 12 hours the hour hand doesn't work.
on May 11, 2015