Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 333N.33X56 Classic Winchester Plaza Automatic Skeleton Blue Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 24, 2016
It is a beautiful watch. The band is a 4.5/5, just because it can show some stain from sweat. I wear it every day, informal or not, so if it's worn less frequently that wouldn't be a problem. Yes, it stops keeping track of time occasionally because it requires kinetic movement with a spinning weight sort of mechanism, but winding it is super simple if necessary. High quality, good looking. Would recommend
on January 22, 2016
Great watch for the $40 I paid. I don't think this watch is worth 140 dollars as it is priced right now, and I think that is a marketing gimmick to make you think this is 'nicer' than it really is compared to 'swiss made' watches. The movement is fairly decent and looks very nice. It will keep time for about 12 hours after I take it off, but I knew this was the case with cheaper mechanical watches and it doesn't bother me to wind it before use. I wear it for the look and the mechanical gear design, I don't need to spend a small fortune on a watch.
on July 27, 2015
This watch is amazing. It's been almost a year and it is still working and is just as awesome looking as it was the day I got it. Since it is self-winding, you don't need to wind it during the day but it will need two or three winds in the morning because it used all the winding it had through the night.
on August 6, 2013
i opened the package and was stunned on how awesome the watch looked. awesome metallic navy blue with black leather wrist band. have to break in the leather but once you do the watch feels great.
on December 22, 2014
I purchased this for myself and it is a beautiful watch! I've gotten many compliments on it. Still breaking in the leather band, it is very strong, which is a good thing! It makes a awesome gift for someone special in your life!
on September 12, 2013
got the watch but it was the wrong color one - its black, still cool so i'm keeping it -
on February 6, 2014
never had an automatic watch where you wear it all day and sleep with it, and when you awake watch has stopped
on February 17, 2015
This worked out as a perfect gift. Such a unique piece. The sweeping hand of the automatic movement adds a nixew touch. The packaging also makes foe a nice presentation.
on January 5, 2015
Nice watch overall. Keeps time nicely and looks much better in person than pictured. I gave it as a christmas gift and he loved it.