Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 340.3345K2 Symphony Saturnalia Chairman 16k Rose Gold-Plated Automatic Watch
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2013
This is the second Stuhring Original Men's watch that I have had within the last 4 months. The first one was purchased through Amazon and returned to the manufacture within 30 days due to it's inability to maintain correct time. I arranged an upgrade with Stuhring, thinking that the mechanization would be at a higher level...Unfortunately, not to be. I sent the second watch back to be repaired which has taken over 4 weeks to be completed. I am a supporter of Stuhring due to the design and attractive product they produce, and I must also state that their customer service is quite accommodating. But, they do have some way to go in their product quality.
on October 21, 2012
Ive been collecting watches for 35 years. . This is Truly a beautiful and stylish watch. However the date circles are so small they are very hard to read , even with reading glasses. If you have excellent vision and could read dates it's a terrific watch for the price.
George
on September 29, 2014
I purchased this watch in June 2013. I only wear it occasionally but the strap keeper has already broken. I contacted Stuhrling Customer Service to see if I could just get the keeper and was informed no, I could only purchase a whole new strap for $35. I'm really surprised that customer service would sacrifice a possible future customer and negative feedback for a .02 piece. I am going to try to fix it myself. If I can't then maybe I will look for another watch from another company. I certainly don't want to give anymore money to a company who doesn't stand behind their product. Disappointing.
on December 30, 2012
I've had this watch for a little over a year now and i thought it was an ok little item until today. I've never even dropped it before but the minute hand on it fell off today right before my job interview but i wore it anyway. I'm pretty sure the materials in it are cheap for something like that to happen because i dont handle any of my watches roughly.
on October 29, 2013
A really sharp looking watch that was larger than what I had expected, but still acceptable. Sadly, however, I could not even get it to start running. I tried both manually rolling it, and then left it on the winder for over 3 days on a patterned winding setting. Nothing moved at all.

Had to return it. Very disappointing.
on December 29, 2013
The second hand wasn't even attached. Just floating loosely in the bezel. The band closure mechanism is complicated and not easy to use. Very disappointed.
on March 7, 2015
great watch looks and runs perfect.
on October 5, 2014
This is an exelent watch
on January 26, 2013
As described!Without any problems!
Good price for this product!