Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on December 16, 2011
Such a beautiful time piece in great packaging. I am a woman with thin wrists and wanted a larger watch. This over-sized large man's watch is just what I was looking for! I am excited to say that I love the gift I purchased for myself! You will too. Excellent quality and delivery was speedy! Do it... you won't be sorry!
on January 12, 2015
The hands and numbers are *not* blue, they're black. The photos on Amazon of blue-colored hands and numbers are very misleading. There's a light blue tinge on the metal you'll seldom see, and it's very dark. This is a big, clunky, cheap-looking watch that looks like it's a kid's toy. Not a fan, and it's not Swiss Made. Plus it's really much too large. Cheap.
on January 2, 2013
I liked the color of watch. When I was ordering I thought may be blue will not look good but it is looking absolutely wonderful.The only reason why I am not giving it 5 star because of it's bigger size. If it's radius is a bit smaller than may be it looks perfect. Nevertheless, totally worth of spending on this watch
on July 31, 2014
The watch arrived in an elegant box with the guarantee .. brand new .. it's very nice chic casual watch big and valuable .. it's looking more nice than a very expensive watches i have .. i'm addicted to watches and a big fan .. and i say it's amazing watch .. i will get the black one .. great seller .. thanks alot
on February 8, 2013
One of the best old time classic looks I have seen in a watch. The blue on white with the red light circler
calander just justs it right off as a new old classic. It comes in many styles this was the one I liked best check them all
out for your self.

The blue strap tops of the retro look for me.
on March 28, 2013
If you are looking for something different,that 's your watch. Not that I am into matching, but wearing this watch with a dress long sleeves blue shirt and some jeans surely make a statement .Only critic might be the size,a little too big.....
on February 13, 2013
As many know, there are quality issues with quite a few of these watches regarding the time pieces and the supposed Swiss watchmaking which many know is actually made in China. However, every once in a while, they actually do manage to make a worthwhile timepiece and I'm glad to say this is one of the best I have experienced.

The timekeeping is almost perfectly accurate and I believe it has maybe lost one or two seconds since I started using it several months ago as I am one of those nerds that likes my watches to be accurate down to the very second.

It does not hurt that this watch is quite stylish with the blue faux leather band and blue tinted numbering with the polished metallic shell. It has garnered several compliments and many are surprised its a Stuhrling since the feedback on Amazon for many of these watches is quite negative. I wish Stuhrling made more watches with the same quality as this one, as it is not a bad looking watch and the prices are quite good as well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2012
Beautiful watch at a reasonable price...very innovative dial - a tiny blue dot shows the date - I like the blue color of the hands and number markings...what more can I say?
on March 4, 2013
This timepiece is an amazing piece of workmanship. For the price it cannot be duplicated and it is a real conversation starter. The overall design is very clever and it keeps very accurate time. Amazon's price cannot be beat. If you have a small wrist it would be inappropriate as the dial is very large.
on October 1, 2012
What a very attractive wrist watch.....I've had it for several months and I get nothing but positive feedback on how well it looks on my arm.