5.0 out of 5 stars A beauty
A great looking wristwatch gracing any wrist wearing it !
Beautifully crafted - a pleasure to read the time and the subject of the envy of the others who are looking at it.
Published 12 months ago by Reuven Fenichel

Published 9 months ago by BC

5.0 out of 5 stars A beauty, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 372.331515 Classic Traveler Vicarius Automatic Skeleton Day and Date Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
A great looking wristwatch gracing any wrist wearing it !

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is good, November 24, 2013
It is nice looking, fashion, and keep time well. The price is good too. It make me really really happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke 1 day outside of the Amazon return period so I can not return the watch., April 4, 2014
The watch is beautiful. The clasp is nice once I reversed it. The numbers for the date are small and difficult to read. To change the day of the week or the date you have to push a button and it increments once for each push. 2 days ago I was updating the time and the day of the week stopped on Thursday and would not change when I pressed the button. I gave it a couple of days to see if it would automatically advance and it will not. I should have returned it immediately as when I logged in today to do so, Amazon told me the last day I could return it was yesterday. I bought this last month and it is already broke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuhrling Original Men's, May 20, 2014
The watch is beautiful.It is nice looking, fashion, and keep time well.
Thanks for all . Price is very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vicarius Automatic, May 7, 2014
I like the look and features of this watch, the price was also a factor. Within the first 3 days the watch stopped twice but I know that it was not from being unwound. The second time it stopped, I noticed that the minute and hour hands were completely out of sync with the actual time. I have experience with watches and was able to correct the problem with the hands but I have no idea as to how the problem happened other than they were loose to begin with.
After almost a week everything seems to be fine so far. I wear this watch everyday, all day long.
The dial that shows the # for the day of the month is probably the only drawback, it is microscopic....it's readable but not the easiest to do at a quick glance.
I'm hoping that this keeps on ticking as I like the watch otherwise.....ask me again in 6 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend it to only those who are watch enthusiasts not to average users., March 11, 2014
Didn't like the push button clasp with buckle.The design is too complex losing the overall usability aesthetics.Without any proper user manual it's even more complex.I bought this as a gift item for my friends wedding but later regret as he couldn't wear it due to extreme complexity.