5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy Watch...A little difficult to size though
Published 1 month ago by TLV

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I love the watch but after 2-3 weeks it started losing time. I had the battery changed. It still is losing 5 minutes a day. I tried to return it but it had been 30 days since I ordered it. Looks great but loses time.
Published 9 months ago by Ann H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 11, 2013
Ann H. (GREENSBURG, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Unisex 374.13OB114 Leisure Ceramic Nirvana Quartz Date Black Rose Tone Bezel Ceramic Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy Watch...A little difficult to size though, June 3, 2014
TLV "Dejavu" (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This watch and kit, all of it is very well made and a very good quality. The sizing is difficult due to the design of the fitting, however what I like about this watch, is the color is the same all the way around, instead of being a different color, as is shown in most other watches! I think the design and quality are well worth the price! I would suggest getting it professionally sized, as this will be tricky to do yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 26, 2014
My son fell in love with my husband designer watch of the same color and materials. I found this one for his birthday and he just loved it, Beautiful watch, great workmanship and very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it but the husband resisted a bit, March 7, 2014
I really like the look of this watch and bought it for the husband. He was reluctant at first but liked it now. He has a smaller wrists and felt that the dial is a bit too large. I bought one which would not work due to bad battery or similar issues. I had to return it as changing the battery would void the warranty. The 2nd watch is fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 4, 2014
This is a beautiful and elegant watch, but to heavy for my comfort. I've never try ceramic watches before and my wrist is to thin.

Rate and Discover Movies