5.0 out of 5 stars very very nice watch
great looking watch. a very good addition to my collection. very nice style, great wrist band.
very happy with it
Published on November 23, 2012 by billd

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked great but didn't keep the time
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very very nice watch, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 381.33151 Delphi Automatic Skeleton Black Leather Watch (Watch)
very happy with it

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked great but didn't keep the time, February 11, 2013
Loved the look of this watch but it was losing 45 minutes to an hour a day. It's an auto wind/manual wind so I was careful to keep it properly wound but it continually lost time. I liked the looks of the watch enough that I called Amazon for a replacement but unfortunately it was out of stock so I had to return it (Amazon customer service is terrific). This watch had 5 star looks but 0 star performance! If they had another in stock at the time I honestly liked the looks enough that I would definitely have given this watch another shot!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, November 27, 2012
This watch is even nicer than the pictures. My husband loves it (it was for our anniversary). Would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice visual, February 12, 2013
Watch looks great, so far keeps time great (however I have not kept it still for more than 48 hours, and don`t know how long a fully winded watch will keep time until it is wound again).
The leather band is stiff at first, but after two days it is properly softened and comfortable. For the price, it`s a good product based on my first month as its owner

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very elegant and not over-sized like a lot of watches are these days, October 23, 2014
This truly is a beauty. It is very elegant and not over-sized like a lot of watches are these days. It comes in a beautiful case, I almost put it on the shelf just to give as a gift because of the presentation. The real leather band is stiff at first but quickly loosens if you work it with your fingers (took me maybe 20 minutes). It is a dressier watch with the higher gloss band. Could be worn with jeans with the right pair of shoes/belt. I'm 29 years old and starting to get back into watches. Love the automatics. Also you can wind this watch using the crown. Which is something I will find very convenient after I wear it for a few hours out on the town. Just wind it all the way and it should be good for around 8 hours. Truly is beautiful. Have had three women compliment me on the watch in only wearing for two days. Will wear a few more times to loosen the band, then it's going in the safe for 'special occasions'. I did get lucky and got this on a lightning deal for about half of the current price. However, I would have no problem paying $200 for this gem. I would up the price if the water resistance was better. Gentlemen, don't underestimate the power of the watch when it comes to accessories. But if you're looking at this, I shouldn't have to tell you. It's a great piece. Buy it. If you don't like it, i'll buy it off you and sell it for three times what we paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 28, 2013
Arfyness (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift, and it was very well received. Of course I opened and examined it immediately, and I found really quite stunning quality! I don't think I could ask for more within this price range. Months later now, everything still seems to be working as it should. It keeps great time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, February 8, 2013
I ordered this for my son for his 16th birthday. He wanted something special & this beautiful watch, with the skeleton face, is cool enough for a teenager but still so stylish, he'll use it for quite awhile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 1, 2013
I loved this watch. It is classy. I had to return it though, because it was too big. It also, comes all dressed up in a fancy box. It would make a great gift for a guy...or a girl that likes big watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch!, January 31, 2013
I've never bought a watch on here before so I was sort of hesitant to just go off some pictures, but I have to say, this watch is amazing!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it looks online, January 30, 2013
cheaper watch than it looked online. can be found on other sites for cheaper than it is advertised here. should consider looking it up first

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›