4.0 out of 5 stars Solid watch, okay style... overall decent buy
Published 18 months ago by SHELDON

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch did not work at all
This watch was not ticking out of the box.
As it is expected out of automatic watches, I followed the instructional FAQ and video on the Stuhrling website on how to start an automatic watch for the first time. All in vain, this watch didn't work at all.
Published 18 months ago by Aparajit Bajpai

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid watch, okay style... overall decent buy, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 386.33113 Classic Delphi Argent Automatic Skeleton Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch as part of the "Today's Deals" special (was a little under $80) so I figured I'd give it a shot since I didn't have many automatic watches nor a skeleton style watch. My quick and general thought on the watch: it's a nice looking watch with fairly solid automatic movement for casual wear in the reasonable price range. At the typical Amazon list price (somewhere in the $140s / $150s), I think it would be an okay buy but I'm not sure I would have took the bait but it would still be a solid watch at that price, at $80, go for it.

It's a polished stainless steel (vs. a matte look) just in case anyone is wondering. The band is larger than normal, I normally have to remove 2 links for a not too tight but not too loose fit... this one required 3 links. I'm not a big fan of the blue hands but like the blue numerals and overall is a nice looking watch that will look nice with casual attire (just from a style perspective). The only other "style" nitpick I have is the Stuhrling circle at the lower portion of the face... eh, not really a big fan as I think it takes away from the skeleton look.

The automatic movement required more winding than the other automatic watches I have as they seem to do better winding from kinetic motion than this watch, but it's manageable and if you have other automatic watches you are probably already used to having to set the watch every now and then. To be fair, my other automatic watches aren't in the "reasonable" range so I'd expect the movement to be far far better. I bought this as a casual watch with something different (skeleton look) and affordable automatic movement and it fits that fairly well. I'd buy another Stuhrling.

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch did not work at all, October 12, 2012
This watch was not ticking out of the box.
After a day of researching on internet, I found no other meaningful help in this case and I finally returned it back to Amazon for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, October 17, 2012
Everybody who has seen my new skeleton watch likes it. My spouse asked me if he could borrow it and I said yes. He wore it and also got a lot of complements on the watch. I can recommend this to any guy who wants a skeleton style watch that will get complements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold, October 16, 2012
The watch is well crafted and solid. You may need to take it in to a jeweler to get the band adjusted. I have only had it for a couple of days so I will see how it holds up. Make sure you like the face design. It is not balanced( one of the reasons why it is unique )

5.0 out of 5 stars the color and look are awesome, nothing but compliments, July 28, 2013
This watch is phenomenal, very modern look!!!, this watch can be worn with dress or casual clothes, the best watch I've ever had!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Several compliments!, January 20, 2013
To date this watch has worked well. The hands and numerals are a bright blue and contrast well to the steel, without being gaudy. The band was large and I had to take out 2 links to make it fit (btw, the SE JT6218 Watch Band Link Remover, 5-Piece made short work of the adjustment...literally 10 minutes!!). The watch keeps time well and looks nice. I wish the Stuhrling logo area was smaller to expose more of the insides....but a small complaint.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 29, 2012
I like it, I just hope my dad like it too.
the watch doesn't work when I received it. I just hope it is a battery matter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the money, November 29, 2012
My son loves his watch and wears it every day to school. His school chums are impressed by the novel mechanical see through nature of the watch.
It would be nice if it was a bit lighter and thinner, but that doesn't matter to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, November 25, 2012
I bought this for my son for Christmas I hope he likes it because it has a skull on it and he loves stuff like that

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!, November 21, 2012
I just Loved it. I got in time. Perfect for gifting and working good.
I prefer this watch to any one who like automatic watches.
Total worth buying it.