Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 26, 2013
Very simple looking watch, but the "suspended" dial is interesting. Quartz movement, so extremely accurate maintenance free. Includes two leather 20mm bands (black and brown) that use quick release (pinned) spring bars. They are fairly easy to change without tools and fit my other 20mm watches just fine.
on March 11, 2014
This is a nice looking watch but it stopped working today. It was a Christmas gift, so it's not quite three months and it's dead. The company charges a $20 flat fee - each way - to ship the watch to Brooklyn, NY. This is ridiculous. At that rate, $40 shipping is more than half of the price of this watch. I am really disappointed that this product is so badly made and that the customer service is so poor.
on November 26, 2013
Stunning watch, pictures online do not express the sheer Wow effect of this watch. Packaging is nicer than those of watches that cost 10X the amount. My happiest online purchase ever
on January 18, 2014
I like this watch. Very easy to see the dial and very easy to change the watch band color quickly. Great for every day wearing. There have been comments about it not keeping good time. I have not experienced anything like that, it keeps great time,
on June 8, 2014
The watch from the very beginning would lose time and need to be reset almost daily. Not even three months after purchasing it it stopped completely. $40 in total for shipping to have it fixed is ridiculous.
on June 16, 2014
I have several Stuhrling watches but this is my least favorite. It's pretty thin for a man's watch. The extra band is nice but I'll probably never use the black one. The biggest thing is that it runs fast. It gains approximately 20 min per day. I have a pretty good size watch collection, so I might wear this one once every 2 weeks so I just have to set the time whenever I wear it.
on January 29, 2014
They tried to do the best they could to make this look expensive. Still, it looks cheap to me. I wont call it a time piece but a watch, something to go to work with (if your are not an executive). I will wear this with jeans and a good shirt and shoes, but not with a suit or a tuxedo. For the price and as a late afternoon watch, it is ok for its price. As I write this review, I have not worn the watch yet. I cant attest to its working quality.
on June 5, 2014
I received one $50 and one $25 Amazon gift card last Christmas, and as my Casio has seen better days, I decided to look on Amazon for a nice replacement timepiece. Being old-school, I wanted something that would make a statement about who I am and what I value.
I found this fine timepiece, made of surgical stainless steel, crafted in Switzerland (land of fine timepieces), and was instantly impressed with the design, quality and price point. Amazon made it easy for me to purchase and wear this fine timepiece, and it arrived in a timely manner, in excellent condition, and I even received two full grain leather bands, one black and one brown! So no I am "styling" whenever I go out for business or pleasure.
Thank you Amazon, and a big Thank You to Stuhrling for making such a fine timepiece!
on December 21, 2013
I got this on an Amazon lightening deal. I got a really good deal. It is extremely well made and of the highest quality without being flashy in the least. If you are buying for yourself or someone else who is conservative but appreciates high quality, this is a good choice in a watch.
on April 18, 2015
It did work ok. and I like the nice appearance. After some time battery died and I changed battery to the new one. After that it goes crazy. Sometimes going forward and sometimes back. Battery is original Sony, so it's not issue if battery.

See 1 answered question