Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Women's 388L2.SET.01 Analog Winchester Tiara Swiss Quartz Swarovski Crystal Black Leather Strap Watch with Interchangeable White Leather Band
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2013
I love this watch. It is beautiful. I love the Swarovski crystals around the face. I love the blue hands. I've only worn it with the black band but I am excited to try it with the white band as well. For the price, this watch was a steal.
on November 29, 2013
Nice watch. Love the Swarovski details. Although I was expecting a bigger face it is a classic so it will stand the test of time. The white band is a nice touch although probably won't use it until spring/summer.
on November 25, 2013
I wanted a full size watch that I could easily read that did not appear masculine. This fit the bill! The blue hands are easily visible in this model because of contrast; I can't speak to the other models. The strap is hefty because the watch is large so buckling is easy. The packaging made me feel I was opening a high end product. If you want to gift to impress, this will work. It is not dainty, however. Thr right person will love it!
on November 26, 2013
no problems at all so far:) I bought 2, 1 for me and 1 as a gift. 1 in rose 1 in silver. I actually like them both, the silver is for me:) I like the blue hands cause if the light is low you can turn the watch and watch the shine across the face and crystals and see where the hands are, that's nice and hands free too, no little light button to push. it is not heavy or bulky I like the larger size of it.
on February 28, 2016
I'm a big fan of watches and my collection is enriched by this masterpiece! Watches are beautiful!
An added bonus - interchangeable leather straps in two colors. Swarovski crystals - is also a love of my life! Before buying, I read the history of the creation of the brand, and there was no doubt - I bought this watch!
Stuhrling Original - the legendary brand, whose history goes back to the last century. Mechanical reliable watches at an affordable price - the card watchmaker ... Watches are unique - they use advanced technology, maintaining and paying tribute to the traditions of Swiss watchmaking with the highest quality standards. Stuhrling watch is designed for people who prefer originality and personality, love "heat" watch mechanics. In addition, it is a real passage of history on the wrist.
Company Stuhrling Original has made a name for itself on the creation of quality timepieces manufactured according to the highest standards that can only be from the Swiss quality control. This quality production Stuhrling hours at extremely low cost secured their respect and love of admirers of watches worldwide. The brand is known for the fact that the clock is ticking, details, excellent surface finish and richly inlaid dials produced his watch without major costs.
Now - Krysterna glass. Krysterna born in glasses manufacturing industry of the highest category. Stuhrling was one of the few companies of the watch industry, who participated at an early stage in the testing and development of new material for watch crystals. Krysterna has a higher resistance to the load distribution on the surface than sapphire. As a result, the resulting material is more resistant to breaking than sapphire, but with the same firmness! Krysterna Crystal used by Stuhrling Original for all of its models, combines the resistance to scratches like a sapphire crystal and a high mechanical strength.
It is my personal opinion about the clock and maybe it will be different from yours. But I'll be glad if I am useful to you! :-)
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 6, 2014
My hubby is a "watch snob"... his current watches are made by Patek Philippe, Rolex and TAG Heuer. He is often "embarrassed" at the fact I don't spend that kind of money on watches and that I wear cheap ones. Imagine my surprise when my husband complimented this watch!! The watch face is big, but not masculine. The bands are good quality and comfortable. Recommended!
on December 3, 2013
I purchased as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I think it is beautiful and well made. The face of the watch is fairly large, but attractive and feminine. I was impressed with the quality of the watch and packaging. Appears high end for the price paid. I would purchase again.
on December 22, 2013
This is my second Stuhrling Original watch, plus I have gifted them to everyone I know who needs a watch. They keep good time and are beautiful. Because of their interesting appearance, people comment on them in a complimentary way. I had the opportunity to contact Customer Service once, and they were very responsive to my needs. While they provide watch bands with the set, and I have found them to be VERY easy to change, I wish I could find a single black or brown band to purchase. I find it more useful to wear the dark colors than a light or bright colored band.
on May 10, 2014
I purchased this as a birthday present for a teenage girl. First of all, I was so impressed with the packaging, then the watch face itself is so beautiful. Watch looks very expensive. Very impressed with this purchase.
on December 26, 2013
My wife is an avid collector of watches. Which makes a great choice for gifts during the holidays. This is a great watch at a great price. It is far nicer than the price would indicate. She loves this watch and the design is unique.