Stuhrling Original Men's 388S.333531 Classic Winchester Swiss Quartz Gold-Tone Watch Set
|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$265.00 (77%)|
- 23k yellow gold layered stainless steel round shape case with protective Krysterna Crystal on front and back
- Gold-tone dial with black printed outer seconds track and blue metallic hands
- Black alligator embossed genuine leather strap with interchangeable brown matte leather strap
- Outer faceplate with Arabic numeral 12 and indices
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Stuhrling's classic timepiece takes a modern approach with this transparent design from the Winchester collection. A black leather strap boasts the brand's signature elegance while the see-through dial adds a contemporary, minimalist feel. Ideal for inviting style into your dressed-up look.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0089K8CJO
- Item model number: 388S.333531
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The movement is pretty basic. It has an hour hand, a minute hand, and a second hand. That's it. There's no date function, day of the week, stopwatch, or anything else that certain other watches have.
The watch comes with two leather bands: a black one and a brown one. They can be switched out quickly. Overall I think I think the brown band better complements the gold-toned watch face, though the black one looks fine too. Ultimately your choice of clothes and shoes to wear with the watch on any given day will probably make the band color decision easy.
--- UPDATE ---
I'm bringing my original review down to four stars. The reason is that on a few occasions, the clasp has popped off of the watch band when I was putting the watch on. On each occasion I have been able to reattach it without too much difficulty, but this is not something that should happen on a watch at this price point.
The watch comes packed in a nice gift box, so it's good-to-go as-is. You also get interchangeable leather bands - one black, one brown. The bands interchange quickly and easily, so you may find yourself switching colors more often - rather than throwing the other band in a drawer to avoid the hassle.
Unfortunately, the bands were sized too large for my wrists. I had to take them to a watch shop to punch two additional holes on each band. My wrists are uncommonly thin though, so this shouldn't be an issue for most men.
Also, the clasp pops off very easily when putting on or removing the watch. It reattaches without hassle, but it can be difficult to find once dropped. I suspect that once the leather is broken-in and less stiff, it will put less stress on the clasp and this will no longer be an issue.
In summary, this watch is comfortable and not overly-ostentatious. It's perfect for everyday business-wear. Just make sure to be careful with the clasp.
Anyhow, it is alright to use it to know the time.