1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the face of this watch...just can't handle its size, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 391L.01 Symphony Regent Majestic Quartz Day and Da... (Watch)
I started obsessing over this watch a month before it went on sale anywhere after seeing it on the Stuhrling website. When it finally became available for retail purchase, I started paying attention to the price, and when it went on sale here at Amazon for nearly a third off, I immediately bought it. The watch arrived today and I'll unfortunately be sending it back tomorrow. The reason? There are two. The biggie is the size of the watch's face. At 38mm it's almost as large as a man's dive watch I own specifically for its sporty, James Bond appeal. The secondary cause for my displeasure is that rather than the Roman numeral face lending the watch a "classic" look, it somehow only adds to the sporty sensibility. Combined, and for me it's just another oversized woman's watch like a million others out there.

I own two other Sturhling Original watches (a black ceramic watch and a Skeleton automatic) and am very pleased with both of them, so this is a tremendous disappointment.

Rate and Discover Movies